McGrady is the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What was it? Something like 13 points in the last 44 seconds was what the broadcasters last said.[/quote]

:shock:

:notworth: T-Mac :notworth:

[quote name='SteveMcQ']What was it? Something like 13 points in the last 44 seconds was what the broadcasters last said.[/quote]

13 points in 35 seconds...4 off-balance 3 pointers (one he got fouled on and hit the free throw).

That was incredible. Finally, someone has outdone Reggie Miller...

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='SteveMcQ']What was it? Something like 13 points in the last 44 seconds was what the broadcasters last said.[/quote]

13 points in 35 seconds...4 off-balance 3 pointers (one he got fouled on and hit the free throw).

That was incredible. Finally, someone has outdone Reggie Miller...[/quote]

It was amazing but it was a regular season game. Reggie Miller did it in the playoffs against the Knicks in MSG. Miller scored 8pts in 16secs which led the Pacers to a two point victory. TMac's was good but under the circumstances, Miller's was better.

i remember the game where reggie miller had 8 points in the last 8.9 seconds of the game and won it for his team. it was one of the craziest things i've ever seen in bball!

i remember when Tracy couldnt get the magic out of the bottom of the league - how things have changed. :)

I hope we'll see more of this Tracy and not the Tracy we saw on the Magic! :lol:

Earlier Rockets' games I kept screaming at the TV, "Don't pass the ball. They suck." Good thing he's taking heed. Maybe give Yao a touch once in a while, but the last half minute last night and the Mavs game last week shows why he needs to be more aggressive offensively.

And as amazing as what he did was, Miller's was still more amazing.

Houston has still been a big disappointment so far this season. Its still early, but they better not let themselves get in too big of a hole out West or they will only end up with a 7 or 8 playoff seed at best.

[quote name='PS2 the max']i remember when Tracy couldnt get the magic out of the bottom of the league - how things have changed. :)

I hope we'll see more of this Tracy and not the Tracy we saw on the Magic! :lol:[/quote]

Yea right, he did awesome on the magic. But he is injury prown.

[quote name='pimpinc333'][quote name='PS2 the max']i remember when Tracy couldnt get the magic out of the bottom of the league - how things have changed. :)

I hope we'll see more of this Tracy and not the Tracy we saw on the Magic! :lol:[/quote]

Yea right, he did awesome on the magic. But he is injury prown.[/quote]
Nothing like Vince Carter though. Must be something with their genes.

That was the most amazing things I've ever seen, and I remember watching Reggie's 8 points in 16 seconds, and Isiah's 16 points in a minute (both in playoff games) but still this was against the Spurs for the sake of frank. Shame the Rockets still don't look like a play-off team and are well under .500.

T-Mac was amazing.
Too bad he can't play like that when its not a nationally televised game.
Next game he had 15 in another loss.

He only plays well on the national games.

[quote name='WarrenGekko']T-Mac was amazing.

He only plays well on the national games.[/quote]

Quit hatin

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='WarrenGekko']T-Mac was amazing.

Quit hatin[/quote]

I have to. He did nothing for the Magic when he was here. He never won a playoff series, especially when he choked against Detroit in the playoffs when the Magic were up three games to one. A superstar steps up and he never did.
Then the Magic lost 19 games in a row. Again, a superstar (like Jordan or Duncan) would not allow a team to lose that many in a row. They would 'will' thier team to win - Not McGrady. Also, the Magic had the worst record in the NBA last year that doesn't happen to the top eschelon of players unless they only show up sometimes. The only time that McGrady played well last season was on nationally televised games.

The Magic are now one the top teams in the Eastern Conference without McGrady. Houston is not a playoff team with McGrady even though they were last year. And now McGrady is blaming all the Houston players for not playing well. "When I came to Houston, I thought I was coming into a better situation then the one I was in last year. However, things have not gone well for me as I expected this year". How many I's and mes can you count in these two sentences.

T-Mac is an amazing player. I saw him do incredible things with the Magic but he just can't win because he is not a leader.

[quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='WarrenGekko']T-Mac was amazing.

Quit hatin[/quote]

I have to. He did nothing for the Magic when he was here. He never won a playoff series, especially when he choked against Detroit in the playoffs when the Magic were up three games to one. A superstar steps up and he never did.
Then the Magic lost 19 games in a row. Again, a superstar (like Jordan or Duncan) would not allow a team to lose that many in a row. They would 'will' thier team to win - Not McGrady. Also, the Magic had the worst record in the NBA last year that doesn't happen to the top eschelon of players unless they only show up sometimes. The only time that McGrady played well last season was on nationally televised games.

The Magic are now one the top teams in the Eastern Conference without McGrady. Houston is not a playoff team with McGrady even though they were last year. And now McGrady is blaming all the Houston players for not playing well. "When I came to Houston, I thought I was coming into a better situation then the one I was in last year. However, things have not gone well for me as I expected this year". How many I's and mes can you count in these two sentences.

T-Mac is an amazing player. I saw him do incredible things with the Magic but he just can't win because he is not a leader.[/quote]

I totally respect. I am a McGrady fan until the day that I depart from Earth. He is an amazing talent. But you are right. He does need to understand what it means to be a leader.

It's called sharing... when he learns that he'll be a more complete player. You can't doubt T-mac's talent though. Personally I like T-mac over Kobe... but I hate Kobe Bryant.

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='WarrenGekko'][quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='WarrenGekko']T-Mac was amazing.

Quit hatin[/quote]

T-Mac is an amazing player. I saw him do incredible things with the Magic but he just can't win because he is not a leader.[/quote]

I totally respect. I am a McGrady fan until the day that I depart from Earth. He is an amazing talent. But you are right. He does need to understand what it means to be a leader.[/quote]

He is an amazing player. He is my all-time favorite Magic player ever. (I really hate Shaq). I am so glad that he broke a lot of Shaq's teams records (i.e. scoring in a game, season, etc.). McGrady just frustrated me because he would not step up. But he is really young, similar to a young Michael Jordan who didn't win early in his career. Jordan learned to be a team player and so will Tracy.

Foxsports.com posted their top 50 NBA players not too long ago and they had McGrady at 5 and Nowitzki at 6.

To me, this is total bullcrap.

All McGrady does is score.

Dirk scores just as well as McGrady and he rebounds, too.

McGrady isn't going to improve your team unless he has the ball in his hands. That's not the case with Dirk.

Currently Dirk is second in the league in scoring with 26.5 ppg compared to 21.8 by McGrady.

Dirk has 10.5 rebounds pg compared to McGrady's 5.5.

Tracy is shooting 40 percent from the field against Dirk's 44 percent.

Dirk is averaging 85 percent in ft shooting compared to Tracy's 73 percent.

Dirk is shooting 40 percent from the 3-point range compared to Tracy's 28 percent.

The only categories Tracy is beating Dirk in is in APG with 5.3 compared to Dirk's 2.7 and minutes played with Tracy's at 41.4 against Dirk's 38.6.

I don't see how those idiots at foxsports.com think Tracy is better than Dirk.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']It's called sharing... when he learns that he'll be a more complete player. You can't doubt T-mac's talent though. Personally I like T-mac over Kobe... but I hate Kobe Bryant.[/quote]

I'm starting to hate that dude too! He is an ego freak. And his head has blown totally out of his ass. I'm suprised that Caron Butler and Lamar Odom haven't beat the shit of him yet.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Foxsports.com posted their top 50 NBA players not too long ago and they had McGrady at 5 and Nowitzki at 6.

McGrady isn't going to improve your team unless he has the ball in his hands. That's not the case with Dirk.

Currently Dirk is second in the league in scoring with 26.5 ppg compared to 21.8 by McGrady.

Dirk is shooting 40 percent from the 3-point range compared to Tracy's 28 percent.

The only categories Tracy is beating Dirk in is in APG with 5.3 compared to Dirk's 2.7 and minutes played with Tracy's at 41.4 against Dirk's 38.6.

I don't see how those idiots at foxsports.com think Tracy is better than Dirk.[/quote]

Because he sells more jerseys.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Foxsports.com posted their top 50 NBA players not too long ago and they had McGrady at 5 and Nowitzki at 6.

I don't see how those idiots at foxsports.com think Tracy is better than Dirk.[/quote]

*agrees*...i mean COME ON! a 7 footer that shoots 3's on a regular basis AND rebounds!!! yikes!!! too bad he isnt that good on D...

KG> all :D

[quote name='Cashville Dez'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']It's called sharing... when he learns that he'll be a more complete player. You can't doubt T-mac's talent though. Personally I like T-mac over Kobe... but I hate Kobe Bryant.[/quote]

I'm starting to hate that dude too! He is an ego freak. And his head has blown totally out of his ass. I'm suprised that Caron Butler and Lamar Odom haven't beat the shit of him yet.[/quote]

The only thing about Kobe is that he has some Jordaneque qualities in him. At the end of the game, I think I would rather have the ball in Kobe's hands than anyone else in the NBA right now. This question was asked to the NBA GMs and they all agreed. He has this will to win that Jordan had that is unshakable.

That being said I am not a Kobe fan either but I recognize his extreme talent. But, I watched that dude go to court (for the rape case) and then come back to lead his team through the playoffs. He's tough to beat.

bread's done
Back