Medal of Honor - $23.97 @ Staples

Lukeweizer

CAGiversary!
Just picked up Medal of Honor at Staples for $23.97.

I also noticed UFC Undisputed 2010 and something else, can't remember what, was $17.97.

These were both in the 360 section, but I'd imagine the PS3 versions are same pricing. This was the West Vancouver location.

[quote name='Talus']I think I might check this out. Haven't played Medal of Honor yet.[/QUOTE]

I kind of hate myself for getting cause all I hear is how average to below-average it is. But I can't resist cheap games.

[quote name='Lukeweizer']I kind of hate myself for getting cause all I hear is how average to below-average it is. But I can't resist cheap games.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya .. I can't resist a game in the $20 ish ranger.

[quote name='helluvagood']its not worth it, get bf2 instead[/QUOTE]

Oh, I already have and love every Battlefield game ever made. Medal of Honor is more a curiosity and to show my support and respect for one of my favourite dev studios.

I imagine MoH still comes with a BF3 beta invite? I'm so excited for BF3 it would almost be worth it for that alone. I'm not going to do it, but man I'd love to play some BF3 early.

[quote name='Talus']I hear ya .. I can't resist a game in the $20 ish ranger.

Oh, I already have and love every Battlefield game ever made. Medal of Honor is more a curiosity and to show my support and respect for one of my favourite dev studios.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm happy DICE didn't make the campaign because I thought that was weak. But I'm glad DICE made the multiplayer because it's a fun change of pace since I'm so bored of Black Ops.

Plus, I wanted access to the Battlefield 3 beta whenever that's released.

Saw 2 copies for $23.97 at the Gare Centrale Staples in Montreal. Didn't pick one myself, but someone else might be interested.

[quote name='nixmahn']Does US staples sell games too, I've never seen or is this just a Canadian Staples thing?[/QUOTE]

It will vary across locations. Depends on the management for each store and profitability of that store section. If it makes no money, they axe it and put out another 4 pallets "colour printing safe" paper.

Local Staples only had one of each so got both the PS3 and 360 ones for $22.97 - 50% off. Not a bad deal.

bread's done
Back