Medal of Honor (360) $12.96 FS + tax at WalMart.com

[quote name='Kaiser499']Mine wasn't the Limited Edition when I got it today.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='guitarguy']mine was LE[/QUOTE]
Amazon or Wal-Mart?

If you have Gamestop credit a new copy of MoH is $20 there also and I'm sure a bunch of stores still have the LE. Only places I've seen the non-LE are WM, Target, and BB.

I got mine today from Amazon and it wasn't LE which sucks but at least I get MOH Frontline HD with the PS3 version

I bought the Xbox version yesterday and received it today. It is the Limited Edition. It came from the Phoenix warehouse if that matters to anyone.

Edit: from Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
The LE and the regular edition have the same barcode, so it's possible to buy an LE at any B&M that still carries it and return the non-LE.

I got my walmart order ps3 and it was non-LE. I doubt I'll even open the game before the beta, so I don't really care.

[quote name='Mr Snarp Snarps']Does anyone know how long items sit in the cart on Amazon locked in price? (in MOH's case $13) I don't want to order a copy yet, spent $45 credit point things already today and don't want tp spend more for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Items in cart are instantly updated whenever the price changes. There is no such thing as a price lock at amazon except for some gold box deals for about 5 minutes.

If my local walmart has the LE copy does anyone know if they would exchange the non LE I bought off their wed site for it?

Thanks

[quote name='Driver121113']If my local walmart has the LE copy does anyone know if they would exchange the non LE I bought off their wed site for it?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I would just buy the LE from the store and return the non-LE with your store receipt.

Thanks Unknown, hopefully it is still $12.96, i'm going to pick one up tomorrow. Too bad they don't have the pc version for that price :[ and i can't check if the price changed because the site is down.

bread's done
Back