Medal of Honor (360) 7.99 Free Shipping for Amazon Prime

Also $5.93 Like New, but probably better just to get the New, if you can wait. I thought this first game wasn't bad. I only did single-player, but it was fun and had a decent story.

Wouldn't be surprised of Warfighter dropped this low soon. That game tried too much to be Battlefield and COD. I still rip on my fried that got it day one for full price.

It's getting to the point where I have to physically walk over and scan my collection because I have no clue what games I own. I am ready for the next generation.

[quote name='sliknik27']It's getting to the point where I have to physically walk over and scan my collection because I have no clue what games I own. I am ready for the next generation.[/QUOTE]

I hear you there. Nothing really left for this gen that really grabs me for buying. I might grab the next Gears game, and possibly The Last of Us, but otherwise, I'd just assume I'm saving my money for next gen.

I Beat this game a few days ago, it does make you realize how as much shit as Call of Duty games get, no other military shooter that tries to rip it off can even get close to what it does in a campaign. Medal of Honor is no different. Multiple narratives, turret sequences, sniper portions, etc. All there, but nothing memorable and no gameplay moments that stick out.

[quote name='sliknik27']It's getting to the point where I have to physically walk over and scan my collection because I have no clue what games I own. I am ready for the next generation.[/QUOTE]

I've bought some games 2+ times because I was sure I didn't have them in storage (I did).

Really need to start an inventory since I don't have the shelf space to have them all out.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Beat this game a few days ago, it does make you realize how as much shit as Call of Duty games get, no other military shooter that tries to rip it off can even get close to what it does in a campaign. Medal of Honor is no different. Multiple narratives, turret sequences, sniper portions, etc. All there, but nothing memorable and no gameplay moments that stick out.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I thought the section when you're at the base of the mountain in a blown out shack getting swarmed by tons of enemies was pretty great. Shame it had the most predictable outcome ever, but it was really fun nonetheless.

MoH Warfighter, on the other, literally has nothing memorable at all. I redbox'd it with a free rental code and finished it in one very annoyed sitting.

bread's done
Back