medal of honor 360 beta out now

[quote name='thadarksandman']waste of time, i got a key like a month ago and still no 360 beta, or news.......[/QUOTE] It's out buddy, been out for about two hours.

Mine automatically gave me a PS3 code when I logged into EA's site. I already have it on PS3 but want the 360 version

I'm in
headbang.gif

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']game is pretty good

here you go and enjoy :)

3VG5-2PW7-E2N6-6CJW

2SV4-Y926-PLCV-TYLU
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, first code has been used, and I used the second one. :)

Awesome, had the beta on PS3 and loved it. Been waiting for it to get out on 360 so I could play with a friend. I just got back home so this is a perfect release on it, thanks for the heads up OP! :D

Got one also, though I had to try twice because the first code they gave me said it had already been redeemed, had me worried there for a good minute.

Anybody else having problems redeeming code on 360?

I got the beta code from MOH and i entered it and it says it's already been redeemed.

So uh, how do you install it on your 360?

I don't see any ads or anything for it on the dash and wasn't given any instructions on what to do after the code was redeemed.

[quote name='ppself']So uh, how do you install it on your 360?

I don't see any ads or anything for it on the dash and wasn't given any instructions on what to do after the code was redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Redeem like you do for any code. Open your guide button and go to the right to redeem a code. Put in the code and you're good. You can also do it on xbox.com under the My Account menu in the Marketplace section.

[quote name='cin84_12']Redeem like you do for any code. Open your guide button and go to the right to redeem a code. Put in the code and you're good. You can also do it on xbox.com under the My Account menu in the Marketplace section.[/QUOTE]

Yea, i saw that it didn't load up the whole page. Now when i actually redeem the code it says it's being used already.

[quote name='hockey0707']Anybody else having problems redeeming code on 360?

I got the beta code from MOH and i entered it and it says it's already been redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Yea, i have.

Screw it.

I thought it was ok. I don't really know what I should be expecting from a beta though. It was kind of ugly and very generic feeling. I immediately felt like I was playing Diet MW2. I haven't played much BFBC2, but I definitely did not like it.

I love BFBC2 cant wait for this to download.. Mw2 Killed cod for me then with all the BS Activison is doing.. They will be lucky if I rent COD black COX

bread's done
Back