Medal of Honor: Airborne - Demo Available

SpreadTheWord

CAGiversary!
Demo downloads.
Gamespot
FilePlanet

I'm a big fan of MOH. Allied Assault was my Counter Strike a few years ago. I didn't play Pacific Assault, the demo wasn't too good. But this game seems like it brings something interesting to the series with the open environments and the ability to parachute into the level.

In the demo you are destroying 4 anti aircraft guns and you can land where you want and take out the guns in any order. It doesn't have the breakneck pace of a Call of Duty but you get to chose how you want to tackle a situation rather than get pushed through it down a pre-set path.

PlanetMedalofHonor has some nice mods for the demo including an unlock for tougher AI and a few realism mods.

System Requirements:

OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of Windows Vista are not supported)

CPU (Single Core): Intel P4 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 2800+ for Windows XP / Intel P4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows Vista

RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1 GB for Windows Vista

Hard Drive: 1.5 GB or more of free space

Note: 64 bit versions of Windows are not supported

Video: DirectX 9.0c, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, ATI Radeon X1300 Pro, or better with Shader 3.0 support for Windows XP or Vista (Note: NVIDIA 6800XT, 6800LE, 7100GS, 7200GS, 7200LE, 7300GS, 7300GT cards not supported). NOTE: NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported in Medal of Honor Airborne Demo.

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Note: For Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista you should expect lower performance)

So download the demo the tell us what you think. Is this the last nail the coffin for the series or does it show that there's still fun to be had from WW2 shooters?

bread's done
Back