Medal of Honor: Airborne- Pre-Order Bonus 400MS Pts/ Battlefield 2 EB/GS Online Only?

mrcheapo11

CAGiversary!
I got the newsletter from EB games yesterday, and it was advertising this preorder bonus for Medal of Honor Airborne. The bonuses are Battlefield 2 for the PC version, and a 400 MS point card for the preorder of the 360 version.
Directly for the newsletter:
Pre-Order Now for Bonus Offers
Medal of Honor Airborne begins each mission jumping from a C-130 into harrowing battles from WWII. Shipping late August, pre-order for Xbox 360 and receive an exclusive card and code, redeemable for 400 points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Pre-order for PC and Battlefield 2 will be included with your order. PS3 version ships October. Pre-order online now or reserve at your local EB Games or GameStop.

So, the links are there. I seached and didn't find anything on this, so I am pretty sure no one has posted it already. Anyway, decent if you already want the game. However I am wondering if you can get these point cards instore if you preorder it, and then you could switch the money down onto another preorder. Not sure if this is instore though, so any info would be appreciated.

I'm wondering if you could somehow preorder MoH Airborne instore, get it when it comes out and get your free Battlefield 2, and simply return Medal of Honor like you can with any game that has a freebie preorder bonus?

It's tempting to think about, too much effort to do, for myself.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm wondering if you could somehow preorder MoH Airborne instore, get it when it comes out and get your free Battlefield 2, and simply return Medal of Honor like you can with any game that has a freebie preorder bonus?

It's tempting to think about, too much effort to do, for myself.[/QUOTE]

not worth it. YOu only get BF2 when airborn comes out, its not like the're giving it to you now. BF2 is already $20, and the expantion packs are $10 or less each. The complete edition is $40 right now, but most likely, between now and the time airborn comes out, thats gonna drop to $20-30. Id just wait and see if BF2 complete drops in the next couple of month and get that.

So let me get this straight, if you order the 360 version you get $5 worth of MS points (yes, I can finally get that dashboard theme I've been looking at) or if you order the PC version you get a $20 game that is pretty decent.

If you're a PS3 owner .... you get a big fat goose-egg.

Nice, at least they could have given the 360 and PS3 owners a copy of Modern Combat.

i admit it...i thought it said "Pre-Order Bonus 4000MS Pts..." it made me jump on this thread

too bad not much can be done with only 400...

400 MS Points is enough for a retro XBLA game, themes, gamer pics, or some DLC such as a map pack or extra missions for some XBLA games. Not bad if you were already planning on buying the game, which I'm not.

I think I'll rent it. Too many good games coming out later this year for the 360 (~2-3 games/month starting in August w/ Blue Dragon and Bioshock).

bread's done
Back