Medal Of Honor Beta Keys (PC/PS3) FREE

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/medal-of-honor/

Now free. Just sign up for a free Fileplanet account and enjoy the beta!

PC users: sign up, download, and enter key.

PS3 users: (Thanks stos289 for instructions)

1) After you get a key from FilePlanet go to:

http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

2) Follow the directions and log in with your EA account (or sign up if you don't have one)

3) Enter the key you received from FilePlanet and choose "Playstation 3" and the appropriate region in order to receive a voucher you can use to obtain the beta on PSN

Note: Xbox 360 will eventually recieve the beta as well, sign ups are currently unavailable without a preorder. (Though check the site later this week)

Last edited by a moderator:
Off Topic: It's a Beta guys. I totally agree with the whole lagging thing when you die, and for some reason, I miss the kill-cam form CoD. I'll play it ocassionally when it get bored, but it's nothing more than a demo.

It won't let me use the key cause it says I need to "select a region" first. WTF?

Edit: Got it to work, thanks op.

entered my code at the ea site, it gave me my redemption key, but when I enter it on my PS3, it tells me the code is invalid. Yes I selected the correct region. Oh Well....

Today's keys have been distributed.

We're currently out of keys, check back tomorrow for another chance!

[quote name='Killbomb']July 18th from what I've heard. Anyway, the game seems ok so far, I just wish they would tell you who you just killed. The freezing when you die sucks too.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Couldn't agree more on all 3 counts!
The "freezing" almost seems like a glitch and the lack of a killcam is infuriating as well.

[quote name='lingenfelser']Yes! Couldn't agree more on all 3 counts!
The "freezing" almost seems like a glitch and the lack of a killcam is infuriating as well.[/QUOTE]

That would be the whole Alpha that sucks....calling it a Beta is a slam against Beta products - at least if you got it the first day like I did. I hear a lot of the glitches have been fixed, but sitting there for 2 seconds waiting for someone to kill me is annoying.

[quote name='jmbreci']That would be the whole Alpha that sucks....calling it a Beta is a slam against Beta products - at least if you got it the first day like I did. I hear a lot of the glitches have been fixed, but sitting there for 2 seconds waiting for someone to kill me is annoying.[/QUOTE]
Are you guys playing on the PS3? I've been playing the PC version for about a week now and never ran into this problem.

I do have problems with the server browser, and every now and then, I get disconnected from the EA servers, which automatically boots me out of any server I'm playing in.

Great, I can't get one for some stupid reason. Keeps telling me to enter in the password from a picture yet the picture keeps saying invalid code.

[quote name='mitnosi']Great, I can't get one for some stupid reason. Keeps telling me to enter in the password from a picture yet the picture keeps saying invalid code.[/QUOTE]

I had that same problem and was getting pissed ha, I re-entered the site a few times to get a different code and no matter what I did it didn't work. Then I figured it out, they should tell you, but do not put any spaces when you enter the code. So if the code is 1 4 9 K L in the image, just type in 149kl in the box and it should work.

[quote name='mmg1590']I had that same problem and was getting pissed ha, I re-entered the site a few times to get a different code and no matter what I did it didn't work. Then I figured it out, they should tell you, but do not put any spaces when you enter the code. So if the code is 1 4 9 K L in the image, just type in 149kl in the box and it should work.[/QUOTE]
But its just invalid code that keeps popping up in that image where your get the code to put in the box.

EDIT: NVM i used a different browser and got it just fine.

So anyone know news if there will be a beta for the 360 and if so when around? I am shocked more people are not asking. The PS3 beta i tried at my friends was blah if you ask me. I am hoping they redo some stuff but i see this going down in price within a few weeks from nobody buying it really. I just want a good campaign mode i am picky about the MP type games.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I just want a good campaign mode i am picky about the MP type games.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt this game's campaign is going to be anything worth getting excited over. I thought Bad Company 2's was very dull and since MoH is also from DICE, I expect something similar.

If you go to the PS3 page @ BB scroll down, they also have a window to enter your email for a possible beta key invite, it says it might take an hour... I just sent mine hoping it works!

Its now saying all keys distributed with nothing about "today". Kind of deceptive too, because they don't tell you that until you click through for the key...glad I got the free registration and not the pay for subscription!

[quote name='solidusdeus']If you go to the PS3 page @ BB scroll down, they also have a window to enter your email for a possible beta key invite, it says it might take an hour... I just sent mine hoping it works![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just did this. Thanks OP for posting.

[quote name='solidusdeus']If you go to the PS3 page @ BB scroll down, they also have a window to enter your email for a possible beta key invite, it says it might take an hour... I just sent mine hoping it works![/QUOTE]
Just got my key from the Best Buy PS3 page. Thanks solidusdeus and OP!

Hey my PS3 Beta code from EA didn't work on PSN, when I typed it in with "redeem code."

It's definitely a legit code that was generated after redeeming the Best Buy code. Is there a waiting period or something?

bread's done
Back