Medal of Honor Warfighter $5.99 NEW at Amazon (PS3, 360)

Shame that MoH has turned into crap, but was Warfighter (ridiculous name btw) as bad as the previous title? Meh, I'll give it a go for $6.. why the hell not? Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
2-5 weeks shipping :booty:

Owell had a 5 dollar gift card so it's worth the wait I guess. Expectations are pretty low for this game anyhow

Picked up two copies to give as gifts.

Warfighter was by far my favorite multiplayer shooter of last year. A straight up shooter without all the usual perk/killstreak nonsense. And the singleplayer campaign while nothing amazing was still fun.

Dang it even has free standard shipping. Don't even need $25 Order FSSS.

I'm tempted. Half of me writes it off as shovelware and the other half agrees that it could always make a good gift for $6 bucks.

Thanks. Free standard shipping? And here I went to the 25 USD limit, but it's good since it helped me get a couple items that did not quite make that limit on their own....yes I'm so cheap, I have a wishlist so that when I have enough to get free shipping, that is when I buy.

Shame that MoH has turned into crap, but was Warfighter (ridiculous name btw) as bad as the previous title? Meh, I'll give it a go for $6.. why the hell not? Thanks OP!
It was worse from what I remember, but for $6... why the heck not.

One of the more enjoyable FPS games I've played. Then again, I also found Fear 3 and Homefront highly enjoyable too...so maybe I'm in the minority.

One of the more enjoyable FPS games I've played. Then again, I also found Fear 3 and Homefront highly enjoyable too...so maybe I'm in the minority.
I agree as well. I enjoyed the single player of MoH:Warfighter a lot actually. Some segments are boring, but overall, it's quite entertaining.

I also enjoyed Homefront mp a lot, and F3AR was very good and controls are great as always from the FEAR series. Nothing wrong with enjoying those games. People have different tastes. (Example, I enjoyed all three games more than Bioshock Infinite, but I know I'm one in a million, and that's ok)

bread's done
Back