Medal of Honor (Xbox 360) $19.99 Newegg.com

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']i hate when my wife has my credit card....nice deal op.![/QUOTE]

Card info saves on Newegg. ;)

haha

That's my price...But I want the PS3 version...I will wait. Great deal OP thanx for the heads up...I will be keeping a close eye on the PS3 version.

Wow at this rate on price drop I am definetly smelling an up and coming 12.99 used price somewhere.

Can anyone who uses newegg's free shipping tell me what service they use? If they ship usps i cant have it delivered to my home, ups or fedex is what I am hoping they use. I havent purchased from newegg since they had the halo 3 legendary edition for $39 and forgot what shipping service they used.

[quote name='dapunisure']Can anyone who uses newegg's free shipping tell me what service they use? If they ship usps i cant have it delivered to my home, ups or fedex is what I am hoping they use. I havent purchased from newegg since they had the halo 3 legendary edition for $39 and forgot what shipping service they used.[/QUOTE]

It says Egg Saver which is definitely USPS. $4.99 for UPS

[quote name='Lancezos']It says Egg Saver which is definitely USPS. $4.99 for UPS[/QUOTE]

Thanx for the info, now i know where to ship it to.

I guess I need to grab this. I still need to return my Warehouse Deals copy for $25 that had no codes and a disc that was beat to hell.

Thanks OP. I'll pick it up for $20. I actually loved the PS3 MP when it came out. The MP is bound to be dead though with Black Ops being out and just dropping their first DLC. I'll deal with sparse MP to play it on the XBox.

Well, I'm dumb. Shoulda jumped on it when I posted earlier. But I wanted to wait until I shipped off my return copy tomorrow. Oh well, maybe it'll come back in stock.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Doesn't say much for sales numbers that the LE (first pressing) is still available.[/QUOTE]
It was just announced that they shipped 5 million copies. I'm pretty impressed, considering how many people hate on it just because it's short.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Doesn't say much for sales numbers that the LE (first pressing) is still available.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you actually get the first-pressing LE here. I think this is a case of Newegg not updating their pictures, which also happened with the Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I don't think you actually get the first-pressing LE here. I think this is a case of Newegg not updating their pictures, which also happened with the Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition.[/QUOTE]

I think it could also be a case of EA printing an assload of these "limited editions" as they're known to do.

WalMart (Mt. Pleasant, SC) had about 10 MOH LE PS3 for $20 in the clearance rack this morning. They also had:
Infamous $15
Eyepet $20
Create $20
Beales RB $20

[quote name='EYEL1NER']It was just announced that they shipped 5 million copies. I'm pretty impressed, considering how many people hate on it just because it's short.[/QUOTE]

Add me to the list of haters. I got it for $20 when EA had it 50% off last week. I finished the campaign in 1 day (fun while it lasted), and tried multiplayer. It's a ghost town on Xbox Live.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Gonna wait until it's under 15 bucks. Problaby later this year.[/QUOTE]

This for me.
... getting close too: ~$17 used @ GoHastings w/ ~2.28 shipping

Does the 360 LE version just include early MP gun unlocks and 1-2 exclusive MP guns? If so, include me in the sub $15 group. Regardless, thanks OP.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Finally, Picked up Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga (wii) $for $8.99 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just grabbed this after seeing your post.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Deal is now dead[/QUOTE]
Yep. Got the email that it was back in stock, went to order, and it's $35. It was $25 for the longest time before it dropped to $19.99, I'm surprised it's that high.

bread's done
Back