Media Mail?

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys so I had a question about media mail. I've been ordering records on ebay a lot lately and I would say I've ordered about 15 since early June, all of which were media mail. I have received all but about 3, 1 of which is the first one I ordered on June 12th. Would you be concerned that one hasn't come yet and try to get my money back or is it actually possible media mail could just randomly take that long, as the seller tells me?

Media mail can occasionally be very slow in my experiences. A month is up there though. Maybe give it another week and keep the seller updated of your concerns.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Don't do business with cheap bastards who use MM, that's my opinion on the subject.[/QUOTE]It's on ebay. The "cheap bastard" is the buyer, not the seller. You can always request a different shipping method. You're paying for it, afterall.

[quote name='jmcc']It's on ebay. The "cheap bastard" is the buyer, not the seller. You can always request a different shipping method. You're paying for it, afterall.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes. Sellers can be pricks, though. And the comment more applies to people on here.

[quote name='tyecko']Hey guys so I had a question about media mail. I've been ordering records on ebay a lot lately and I would say I've ordered about 15 since early June, all of which were media mail. I have received all but about 3, 1 of which is the first one I ordered on June 12th. Would you be concerned that one hasn't come yet and try to get my money back or is it actually possible media mail could just randomly take that long, as the seller tells me?[/quote]

A lot of it depends on how far it is from you, like NY to Los Angeles or whatever, but yeah, a month is really pushing it. Ask for a DC?

Yep, it can take that long if misdirected but in general it won't take more than 2 weeks even going coast to coast.

Now if I were the seller I'd want to give it a few more weeks before issuing a refund, too. Be sure not to wait so long that you can't open a PayPal dispute.

[quote name='jmcc']It's on ebay. The "cheap bastard" is the buyer, not the seller. You can always request a different shipping method. You're paying for it, afterall.[/quote]

A lot of sellers charge a flat rate with no other options listed, and don't specify the shipping method that they will use.

bread's done
Back