Meet the Robinsons (DS) for $6.99

CloudLives

CAG Veteran
Ok, so I don't own a DS, but I thought that I would help the people who do so here goes. Albertsons, a southern supermarket chain has a 10 for $10 sale on Langers 64Oz Apple juice (UPC #041755001065). Now for those who aren't good at math or don't want to do the math that is $1 for each bottle of juice, which is a pretty sweet (pun intended) deal. Now Langers is also having a Promo deal where if you send in three UPCs of said Apple juice and $3.99 for shipping and handling and after filling out a form (link below) and mailing it in with the UPC labels then you will get Meet the Robinsons for the DS. And again for those not good at math or don't want to calculate, then the grand total for this game is $6.99. The game regularly sells for $30 at Ebgames and has been as low as $20 at different periods of time.

Website link for the certificate form. http://www.langers.com/mtr/mtr_landing.html

The link should be on the back of the juice bottle as well.

The 10 for $10 deal might not be everywhere, as I live in Central Florida, and the promo is only good while supplies last and no telling when the 10 for $10 will end.

[quote name='CloudLives']Ok, so I don't own a DS, but I thought that I would help the people who do so here goes. Albertsons, a southern supermarket chain has a 10 for $10 sale on Langers 64Oz Apple juice (UPC #041755001065). Now for those who aren't good at math or don't want to do the math that is $1 for each bottle of juice, which is a pretty sweet (pun intended) deal. Now Langers is also having a Promo deal where if you send in three UPCs of said Apple juice and $3.99 for shipping and handling and after filling out a form (link below) and mailing it in with the UPC labels then you will get Meet the Robinsons for the DS. And again for those not good at math or don't want to calculate, then the grand total for this game is $6.99. The game regularly sells for $30 at Ebgames and has been as low as $20 at different periods of time.

Website link for the certificate form. http://www.langers.com/mtr/mtr_landing.html

The link should be on the back of the juice bottle as well.

The 10 for $10 deal might not be everywhere, as I live in Central Florida, and the promo is only good while supplies last and no telling when the 10 for $10 will end.[/quote]

Thanks Op, love these types of promos...when the item finally arrives...it's such a surprise...lol:bouncy:

[quote name='62t']we have Albertsons here too[/QUOTE]
Yes, it's an almost nationwide chain. Pretty much everywhere but the northeast, which is why I mentioned Shaw's. If you'd call it anything it's a west coast chain, since it started in Idaho.

[quote name='Damian']Yes, it's an almost nationwide chain. Pretty much everywhere but the northeast, which is why I mentioned Shaw's. If you'd call it anything it's a west coast chain, since it started in Idaho.[/quote]

Does Shaw's sell this Langers juice? Even without the sale, the price of juice can't be that much, so it could be a relatively good deal anyway.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Does Shaw's sell this Langers juice? Even without the sale, the price of juice can't be that much, so it could be a relatively good deal anyway.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. They have Langer's brand cranberry juice on sale for 2/$5 so it's possible the coupon is on that as well.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This isn't that bad a deal considering said apple juice can be drank. 3.99 DS game is always good.[/quote]

True... but it's meet the robinsons.

Sorry about the southern supermarket issue. I only assumed it was because after driving up the east coast a few times all the way up to Mass, you don't really see any after a certain point.

As for the apple juice, the promo will work any place you buy the Langers apple juice from, but Albertsons was the only one with the 10 for $10 that I know of.

Shaws isn't located in central Florida.

[quote name='Damian']I'm not sure. They have Langer's brand cranberry juice on sale for 2/$5 so it's possible the coupon is on that as well.[/QUOTE]

Acme is also part of the Shaw's/Albertson's chain, and has Langers cranberry juice advertised this week for the same price.

I found a way to get this in the northeast. Big Y supermarket has Langer's Apple Juice for $1.87 each this week (through Wednesday). Not as good as the OP getting it for $1, but it was the same price as any other non-soda drink at Big Y this week so I picked some up.

My copy of Meet the Robinson's came today. Full retail box too, not a game in an envelope like the mail-ins often are. I was going to suggest this be moved to the Graveyard, but I just rechecked the form and there's no specific expiration date, just "While Supplies Last".

[quote name='Damian']For those in the northeast, Shaw's (owned by the same company) isn't running the same sale.[/quote]

damn...thanks op for the post though

bread's done
Back