Mega Man 10 GIVEAWAY - PSN!

She-Man (Megaman's first cross gender enemy!!!)
Dead-Man (If he dies, he'll come back to life...better find another way to stop him)
Angel-Man (Halo attacks)
Devil-Man (Flame attacks)
Macho-Man (OOOOOYEEEAAHH!)

Not-so-Megaman, his weaker cousin who's only talent is burping the alphabet. Can't you see the nonstop action happening already?

death-man, when he defeats himself mega-man acquires the death touch, mega-man than accidentally touches himself and dies. GAME.... OVER.....

[quote name='Interstella 5555']omgthepeopleabovecan'tfreakin'read Man[/QUOTE]
Holy ballz....... I didn't notice the link at all lol. Sometimes when Cheapy post a new contest he post a link to the thread in the thread so I thought that's what this was...... Thanks for the tip! #-o I can is are be read though young man mmmmkay?!?!? O_O

It's not that people can't read. leave a comment in this forum thread. it doesn't say that it is a different link to a different forum. THIS, the message isn't clear and deliberate. It should've said leave a coment in the link here, then have seperate link. But now i know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='redrumblefish']It's not that people can't read. leave a comment in this forum thread. it doesn't say that it is a different link to a different forum. THIS, the message isn't clear and deliberate. It should've said leave a coment in the link here, then have seperate link. But now i know.[/QUOTE]
QFT. Most people (including me) took "this forum thread" literally. I just realized half the sentence was linked, originally I just thought it was bolded and recolor'ed for style lol. I did find it odd though that CaptainSwag was holding a contest here.

bread's done
Back