Mega Man and Monster Hunter Freedom Dual Packs?

coolz481

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Whoa, this is pretty interesting! Although, kind of sucks it's not digital as well, because once the PSV ships out, the PSPs are pretty much gone.

Still, 10 bucks for two Phantasy Star Portable games is one big HOORAH, as well as dual Monster Hunter packs and Megaman packs. Although we have no idea what games are on those, I'm assuming Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and some other game. For Megaman, I have no idea.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Whoa, this is pretty interesting! Although, kind of sucks it's not digital as well, because once the PSV ships out, the PSPs are pretty much gone.

Still, 10 bucks for two Phantasy Star Portable games is one big HOORAH, as well as dual Monster Hunter packs and Megaman packs. Although we have no idea what games are on those, I'm assuming Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and some other game. For Megaman, I have no idea.[/QUOTE]
Well PSP only has two MM games, MM powered up which is a remake of the classic first one and MM maverick hunter which is a remake of MM X1

Seeing as how GameStop and Walmart have these listed, it's safe to say they're official. Especially with the PSPo games having boxart.

I'm completely fine with these not being digital. PSPo2 takes up slightly over a GB on its own. Plus you'll need the network code that comes with the game in order to play online.

Just bought Mega Man X Maverick Hunters for the PSP. I should have waited since it will supposedly contain MMX Maverick Hunters and MM Powered Up. I'm hoping the Monster Hunter Freedom contains MHF 1 and MHF 2. Already have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Ehh, I don't see the point of it containing the first two PSP MH games, as they each get progressively better than their previous titles. But, I suppose it'd make sense to do it that way, unless they plan to surprise all MH fans in the West and announce Monster Hunter 3rd Portable at TGS? But, I kind of hope they give us the PS3 HD remake treatment as well, I think more people would play that version than the PSP version.

These are some slick games with some neat updates to old games. This is how remakes / ports of older games should be in my opinion. Powered Up is particularly interesting, I love the graphics.

These bundles can be done on PSN (well, except Megaman as Powered Up wasn't released on PSN in the US), as other UMD Dual Packs have been. With Phantasy Star, they include the download code in your download of the game (I bought PSP2 off of PSN so I know first hand).

bread's done
Back