Mega Man Anniversary Collection PS2?

genfuyung

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I see gamestop has it for 12 bucks. Which is great and id definitely buy it if the closest game stop that has it in stock wasnt 2 and a half hours away.

Anywhere else got this for a similar price? I dont want to order it off gamestops site because it may end up beinf disc only.

I would say just drive up there and pick it up. Sucks that's 2Hrs away though. You can always try something like ebay to see if you can get it cheaper.

[quote name='genfuyung']If anyones local gamestop has a used copy with the case and art and such would anyone be willing to pick one up for me?[/quote]

I will look around next time I'm there and if I see a copy I'll pick it up for you.

if you have a Circuit City nearby, though very unlikely now, but so are so terribly incompetent (not unimaginable really) that you might find one for like $10. Remember, if they are at least halfway decent, then they probably won't have it

Just a thought: GameQuestDirect sells it new for $29.99, plus no tax and there is a CAG free shipping code. If the alternative is a 5-hour drive to pay $12 plus tax for a used game, that might be the better deal just based on the price of gas and the value of your time.

Did you check for new copies? They're only $20 and you're guaranteed it won't be disc-only - if someone has to ship it you, it'd cost you at least $15, so five bucks more for a new copy isn't bad at all.

[quote name='whitereflection']Did you check for new copies? They're only $20 and you're guaranteed it won't be disc-only - if someone has to ship it you, it'd cost you at least $15, so five bucks more for a new copy isn't bad at all.[/quote]

1 gamestop shows up as having it in stock on their site and its about 3 hrs away :bomb:. Best buys and circuit citys and such dont carry it at all anymore naturally. I even called all my local blockbusters/gamerushes.

bread's done
Back