Mega Man Battle Network 3 for $5!!!

Its his first post dont discourage him, thats a good deal man, I dont even have a GBA and I might buy it just so I can sell it (I seriously didnt know about the deal).

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Its his first post dont discourage him, thats a good deal man, I dont even have a GBA and I might buy it just so I can sell it (I seriously didnt know about the deal).[/quote]

Well, he should have looked anyways. :twisted: ;)

Its his FIRST POST, did you honestly know where to go and what exactly to do at your first post, go work on your vocals instead of discouraging this dude. (not meant in a malicious manner)

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Its his FIRST POST, did you honestly know where to go and what exactly to do at your first post, go work on your vocals instead of discouraging this dude. (not meant in a malicious manner)[/quote]

*POINTS TO THE fuckING ;) IN MY POST* God damn dude, I put a ;) in there. YOU should calm down. Ass.

i side with acrylic, a wise man once said dont fight someone elses battles unless they ask for help, a wise man also once said dont play leapfrog with a unicorn. And I noticed the smiley face, it doesnt mean much to me, its just a yellow spec after all, hard to notice.

No, I dont want a fight. I just dont like it when people are still mad at me after I make a joke. I dont like flame wars or anything. So yeah, I took it a bit over board with the shaq fu and the damn and the ass and all. Ok, nuff of my ramblin.

lol, just hop on the band wagon, nah its over, hey man glad to see you got the 1k, i saw you with 991 and was like hope he gets it tonight.

bread's done
Back