Mega Man Legends and Breath of Fire III coming to PSP

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/06/06/news_6126991.html

Seems like some good game to bring to the PSP. Anyone looking forward to getting these?[/QUOTE]

I doubt I'll pay 39.99 for games that are easily found for cheap around here... can still get Megaman Legends new for 6-10 bucks if you look hard enough. They may be portable, but not worth the extra cash. If they had 19.99 pricepoints, I'd bite, but I highly doubt it.

It depends on what extra features they have, but I doubt they'll have any, if they are like Capcom's other Breath of Fire ports.

Would have loved to have seen Megaman Legends 3 though, instead.

[quote name='62t']i would consider Breath of Fire III to be the best of the series.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I wonder if they will change anything when they port it over.

Not really looking forward to these on the PSP as I can find Mega Man at most used game store very cheap and the majority of them will have it complete. I also don't care for its portability factor. BoF 3 interests me slightly, but I can find some copies over at EB for $24.99 or cheaper depending on sales, coupons, etc.

The real market for these are those people who didn't see them the first time around and aren't inclined to buy used games, especially for obsolete platforms.

Mega Man Legends could be good if they give it a serious facelift. BOF3 wouldn't need much changed but it wouldn't hurt.

I don't mind ports at all personally, I just think Capcom could do better than port some games that were barely mediocre when they new years ago.

First we get knockoffs of PS2 games. Now we get retreaded PS1 games. Are there going to be any good original games to play on the PSP?

[quote name='Purkeynator']First we get knockoffs of PS2 games. Now we get retreaded PS1 games. Are there going to be any good original games to play on the PSP?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, you trash the PSP's library yet you have a you have a link for freepsps.com in your signature. Methinks someone might be jealous he doesn't have one?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Hmm, you trash the PSP's library yet you have a you have a link for freepsps.com in your signature. Methinks someone might be jealous he doesn't have one?[/QUOTE]
No I bought one a few weeks ago after I made that link. I am totally impressed with the system but there is a serious lack of good games I have discovered. I don't see much on the way that looks new and interesting.

Sounds teriffic, hopefully they will revamp legends a tad, perhaps removing that ridiculously hard skating minigame that you needed to beat to make the shining laser.....8 hours of my life gone (seriously counting legends and MM64....8 hours solely master that event).

[quote name='daphatty']They need to release Alpha 3 with wireless multiplayer. :)[/QUOTE]

capcom already announced they would be doing this. It also will have added characters (probably Eagle... and others) as well as a possible online mode (Yes!).

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']capcom already announced they would be doing this. It also will have added characters (probably Eagle... and others) as well as a possible online mode (Yes!).[/QUOTE]

fuckING SHWEET!!!

On a side note, why are people surprised that capcom is re-releasing their popular titles for the PSP? Capcom is famous (or notorious?) for doing this, mainly because they make good games. After all, it's a business and Capcom is in it to make money.

I own a PSP and like it to, but these ports better be $19.99 or less. They can be had for rather cheap used, atleast MMlegends 1+2 I got for both new for a total of $20 through blockbuster awhile back. I just hope Konami gets port happy and ports SOTN, because if companies are gonna start being port happy they need to bring on the REAL good PS1 games. BOF3 and both MMLegends aren't exactly AAA games.

bread's done
Back