Mega Man® Anniversary Collection w/ Free T-Shirt & Free Poster w/ Preorder

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Over at Capcom.com when you preorder Mega Man® Anniversary Collection for Gamecube, GBA, or PS2 you get a Free T-Shirt and Free Poster and if you spend more then $40 you get free shipping!

I just order the Gamecube and GBA version. Didn't want all you cheapasses stealing my poster and t-shirt. :)

Gamecube and PS2 Features:

• 10 Mega Man games on one disc!
• Extensive interview with Mega Man’s creator!
• Learn about the History of the Mega Man
• Over 30 original artwork selections
• Remixed music tracks inspired by the series and more!

Gameboy Advance Features:

• 5 Mega Man games onone cartridge!
• Learn about the Historyof the Mega Man
• Unlock original artwork selections

Chris

The GCN and PS2 versions are completely different than the GBA version. Where GCN/PS2 Mega Man will be a collection of the Mega Man 1-8 releases and two others, Mega Man on GBA just covers the five Game Boy Mega Man's, which had similar robot masters but were essentially different versions.

So, no I don't think you'll be able to save at home and travel on the road with your Mega, unfortunately.

[quote name='punqsux']are there any diffrences between the cube and ps2 version?[/quote]

I don't think so. At least, none have been announced yet.

Well, Capcom.com itself lists a couple differences if you look at the individual versions of the games. PS2 version gets some clips from the Mega Man cartoon from about 10 years ago (which is kinda worthless, since that show is on DVD now anyway). The GC version gets an interview with one of MM's creators as well as a History of Mega Man bit. Either way, all I care about is that they use the Saturn version of MM8 :)

I love all the freebies you get when you pre-order! T-shirts, posters, etc.!

(off topic for a sec)

Has anyone pre-ordered from EB and been told on the day it comes in, you've got 48 hours to pick it up? I pre-ordered the Halo Xbox, plopped down half on it and that was it. The day they received them, I get a call- "Pick it in 48 hours or we sell it to someone else!" I was mad, called and got told it was a new policy. I blew up and they held it for me an extra day! WOW! Thanks EB....

[quote name='punqsux']are there any diffrences between the cube and ps2 version?[/quote]

IIRC some of the extras are differnt....like Mafia said

Has anyone pre-ordered from EB and been told on the day it comes in, you've got 48 hours to pick it up? I pre-ordered the Halo Xbox, plopped down half on it and that was it. The day they received them, I get a call- "Pick it in 48 hours or we sell it to someone else!" I was mad, called and got told it was a new policy. I blew up and they held it for me an extra day! WOW! Thanks EB....

no but I did Pre-order Rouge Squadron 3 for Gamecube, so I got the demo. IMO I thought the game was horrible so I never picked up the game. The called me told me 48 hours thing, then 5 days later called me again, then finally a month later they called me to ask me to pick it up.

48 hours my Ass

I have known about this deal for a couple months now (hoping no one else would post it). When I first noticed it there was an early May/June release date. Then it went to June 22 release date. Now it has no release date on Capcom's site, but on ebgames.com it shows 6/22/04 for Gamecube and PS2. While for the GBA version it shows September(?!). Rear.

I waited to preorder from here because I knew the other places did not have the poster. I wanted the poster :)

Chris

bread's done
Back