Mega Man X Command Mission or Mega Man X Collection

catabarez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Does anyone know where i could get good deals on these for the Gamecube? I just recently got interested in Mega Man again and i need my fix :)

Well, I don't know if you know or not, but Megaman X: Command Mission is VERY different from other Megaman games. Mainly, it's a turn-based RPG instead of a platformer... Just in case you didn't know. :p

As for deals on them... It's hard to find game-specific deals on most things that aren't current-gen, anyway, so I doubt anywhere would have a deal on it specifically. I do know my local Game Crazy had a copy of X Collection for a while, and I would have picked it up during a B1G1, but they had already sold it before I got there. :/ Anyway, I'd start looking for a used copy if I were you- I highly doubt you'll be able to find a new copy anywhere. It seems like a used copy runs $16.99 at Gamestop, so if you can find a used copy there, you could wait until the next B2G1 on used comes by. That would be my best advice. :D

Wait. Scratch that. Best advice would be to pretend X7 and X8 never exist. Go to the Megaman Zero series for GBA after X6. ^_-;

Haha thanks for the advice, I do know about Command Mission and owned it a while ago. I just realized that i used to own sooo many Mega Man games, but they all were sold :( I've never played X8 and i kinda enjoyed X7 and they don't really go for much at gamestop so i might look into them.

But i do agree Mega Man Zero succeeds way more than X7.

Hopefully this time i'll think twice before i sell my mega man games :p

I wouldn't doubt it. :D I'd check out some people's trade lists. You never know- someone may even have the X Collection in their list. ;P

Also, if you had a PSP and CFW you could alw- *Is hit with brick in head*

[quote name='catabarez']lol, it's been done, i just enjoy having a physical copy of the game lol[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I can understand that- I like having physical copies of my games, too. But having them portable is even better. ;P

I found Mega Man X Collection, and am able to get either version, can anybody tell me if there is any difference between the PS2 version and the GCN version?

bread's done
Back