Mega Man Zero for GBA hard to find complete?

Friend of Sonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
Hey all. I have had a second copy of Mega Man Zero for GBA with the box and manual and came across this completed auction... the only one I could find for a Mega Man with the box and manual.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mega-Man-Zero-G...39:1|66:2|65:13|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
My box is dented and crushed some. Not terribly, but it isn't mint unfortunately. Are these hard to come by complete? If I can get 30 for this, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

I would imagine most any GBA game would be hard to find (well, harder) complete simply due to the cardboard box that many users would just throw away.

It's like SNES complete vs. Genesis complete -- Genny is always easier because people kept everything in the clamshell.

Maybe it's just me, but the fact that he mentions he ships the GBA box collapsed sounds a lot like how bootlegging Hong Kong auction sellers discuss shipment of GBA games. And a stock image doesn't really help that seller either.

[quote name='Squee']Maybe it's just me, but the fact that he mentions he ships the GBA box collapsed sounds a lot like how bootlegging Hong Kong auction sellers discuss shipment of GBA games. And a stock image doesn't really help that seller either.[/QUOTE]
I think I've received a collapsed GBA game once before. It assembled fine and was still mint.
Also, the guy has 900 transactions with positive feedback. If he's a bootlegger, he's certaintly being generous about making sure the upset customers are made happy.

Probably difficult to find complete.

I remember that new or complete copies of Zero 2 were fetching crazy money at one point. I flipped a new copy that I got for $20 at Gamecrazy for $60 about 2 years ago.

bread's done
Back