MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

I'm still using it because I'm in the same boat as you. I have one credit and want one more to get a PS3 game that I can't get on yf360g.com

What offers have you done that credited for you?

i want to sign up but ive already done a lot of the offers....i may try i tho

before i sign up does anyone wanna gimme their ref link? (hoping that if i green maybe i can get 10$ paypal or something)

Yah when I signed up I noticed they had that 1/2 credit BS. I avoid those kind of things cause it doubles my effort and wastes more of my time.

Are they even still in business? I've tried to submit a request for a missing credit using their form for almost 2 months, and it gives me an error message every time. I emailed them to let them know about it, and they never responded. Their website is truly one of the shittiest things I've ever seen.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Yah when I signed up I noticed they had that 1/2 credit BS. I avoid those kind of things cause it doubles my effort and wastes more of my time.[/quote]

The reason I started the site is they had some different offers than yourfree360games. So whether they were one or half a point, I wasn't going to get any credit for them on another site.

I agree with the above.

If yf360g has the offer, then it's better to do it there. Unfortunately, Trainn doesn't have that many offers. Fortunately, MegaFreebie has ones that Trainn often doesn't. So do these ones on MegaFreebie and you aren't losing out, you can get more games.

I recently did the following and they all credited within an hour or so.

Video Professor
Silkies Pantyhose
eFax (make sure to send a fax)
eMusic
Grant Everyday
AtHomeMoneyExperts
Acai Berry 1500
Yahoo Success Center
Silkies Tights
EZ Grant Source
eSuccess2U

Good luck. I'll be doing some more offers soon and I'll let you know how it goes.

I am going for 4 credits right now:
Discover card - 2 credits
Google Money Tree - 1 credit
Free grant Network - 1 credit

I am looking to get Killzone 2 and MLB the Show 09

I will post back my results here once I get them.

BTW - has anyone done a CC application thru megafreebie and gotten credits?

[quote name='jsgebo']I am going for 4 credits right now:

BTW - has anyone done a CC application thru megafreebie and gotten credits?[/quote]

The Discover Card credits much quicker than I expected. Gas card took about 3 days.

Slim Reduction and Holsted Jewelry credited within 30 minutes for me. GameFly took a day.

[quote name='Maximus66']I agree with the above.

If yf360g has the offer, then it's better to do it there. Unfortunately, Trainn doesn't have that many offers. Fortunately, MegaFreebie has ones that Trainn often doesn't. So do these ones on MegaFreebie and you aren't losing out, you can get more games.

I recently did the following and they all credited within an hour or so.

Video Professor
Silkies Pantyhose
eFax (make sure to send a fax)
eMusic
Grant Everyday
AtHomeMoneyExperts
Acai Berry 1500
Yahoo Success Center
Silkies Tights
EZ Grant Source
eSuccess2U

Good luck. I'll be doing some more offers soon and I'll let you know how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Would you mind posting the credit amount and how much they cost?

BTW - has anyone done a CC application thru megafreebie and gotten credits?[/quote]

Update - Google Money tree charged my trial to my CC today. I submit a CR and it was approved tonight.

Thanks for the info on the CC Maximus - good to know! They called today to approve me on the phone so I get the card in a week. Did MF credit you before you made your first charge with the CC?
Thanks,
J

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Is something wrong with this site, I tried to sign up today and its not taking me to a login page or anything.[/quote]

Working fine for me. I use FireFox and have been a member for almost a year and a half now - not sure about new user signup/logins.

UPDATE - Discover card credited (2.0 by itself) and I haven't even received the card yet. With the google tree credits I now have 3 and ordered Killzone 2 tonight. Once the last one - Free Grant - credits I will order the Show 09. In the end it will mean I spent $3.88 for Killzone 2 and $3.95 for the Show. Lovin the freebies site!

Can someone who has available credits please confirm whether or not RE5 Collector's Edition is available, and for how many credits? I'd love to save the $90 and buy it via megafreebie.

[quote name='dcgm']Can someone who has available credits please confirm whether or not RE5 Collector's Edition is available, and for how many credits? I'd love to save the $90 and buy it via megafreebie.[/quote]

What's RE5? I can check for you.

[quote name='jsgebo']UPDATE - Discover card credited (2.0 by itself) and I haven't even received the card yet. With the google tree credits I now have 3 and ordered Killzone 2 tonight. Once the last one - Free Grant - credits I will order the Show 09. In the end it will mean I spent $3.88 for Killzone 2 and $3.95 for the Show. Lovin the freebies site![/quote]

Still waiting for credit on Free Grant. Submitted 2 weeks ago and nothing. I fear I am gonna eat that one. MF support ticket did say it can take up to a month to credit for some advertisers. I guess I will find out either way in 2 more weeks. Sucks but that's the price of "free"

[quote name='jsgebo']Still waiting for credit on Free Grant. Submitted 2 weeks ago and nothing. I fear I am gonna eat that one. MF support ticket did say it can take up to a month to credit for some advertisers. I guess I will find out either way in 2 more weeks. Sucks but that's the price of "free"[/quote]

1 month doesn't mean a thing. I'm on 1 month and 3 days for 2 of my MCR's and so far nothing...

[quote name='QuenteK25']1 month doesn't mean a thing. I'm on 1 month and 3 days for 2 of my MCR's and so far nothing...[/quote]

oh crap!

Finally got credit for one of them...Acai Berry.

I swear when I first did the offer a month ago it was worth 1 credit, but they only gave me 1/2 credit.

Anyone else do this a month ago and get a full credit?

I was surprised tonight to see my last credits came in:

02/28/09 Free Grant Network 1/2 Credit (Used) 02/28/09 1/2 credit adjustment 1/2 Credit (Used)
I waited for Free Grant Network credit for 3 weeks. It dropped to 1/2 since then but MF gave me the other 1/2 credit to make up for it (they did it without me asking!). I put in my order for MLB the Show 09 and they approved it in 17 minutes. So next week I should have Killzone 2 and MLB The Show 09 arrive for a total of around $8 in trial offers.

This will bring my total to 10 games with MF since October 2007 but I noticed their offers count dropped to 33 and most are just 1/2 credit now. Unless they bump back to 1 credit offers I will be on the sidelines with them.

That's what I was hoping for when it marked "shipped" on Saturday. UPS usually gets to me around 5pm, hopefully I'll have the game in an hour and a half....

Weird thing is - no Killzone 2 yet. I ordered that 2/4 and it has been out for 5 days now. Anyone get Killzone 2 yet via megafreebie?

[quote name='QuenteK25']That's what I was hoping for when it marked "shipped" on Saturday. UPS usually gets to me around 5pm, hopefully I'll have the game in an hour and a half....[/quote]

Make that 15 minutes... :)

Shit yeah! I got Halo Wars today on release day. Maybe I should get MLB 09 also, let me know if its good dude.

my.php
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3028/halowarsmegafreebieproohd8.jpg
my.php

[quote name='munch']Would you mind posting the credit amount and how much they cost?[/quote]

Sorry dude, didn't see your post before. I don't got my statement in front of me, but off the top of my head approximates:

Video Professor - $6 for 1 credit
eFax - $0 for .5 credit
eMusic - $0 for .5 credit
Grant Everyday - $3 for .5 credit
Yahoo Success Center - $5 for 1 credit
EZ Grant Source - $4 for .5 credit
eSuccess2U - $41 for 1 credit

[quote name='Maximus66']Shit yeah! I got Halo Wars today on release day. Maybe I should get MLB 09 also, let me know if its good dude.

my.php
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3028/halowarsmegafreebieproohd8.jpg
my.php
[/quote]

MLB The Show 09 - one word AWESOME!

They fix some annoying things from 08 and I think it is near perfect now.

For instance, RTTS - you can choose to have computer handle your running and fielding plays so you can just hit or you can choose to do some manual some auto. They also kept the old Yankees and Mets stadiums in the game as well as added the new ones.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Oh man, just what I was hoping for, been waiting for someone to spam a link so I could sign up.... :([/quote]

Perfectly stated!

That's why I like DIY sites like megafreebie - because I don't have to be an annoying a**hole with referral begging spam

I just took a peek at the offers - I was toying with doing a few to get the new Wrestlemania game. Only 17 offers are currently up?!?!?!?

I wonder if megafreebie is dying?

just a quick question to make sure im not doing anything wrong:

i only see 1 game per console and the amazon $100 gift card, did not see option to select other prize

[quote name='kyleboller']just a quick question to make sure im not doing anything wrong:

i only see 1 game per console and the amazon $100 gift card, did not see option to select other prize[/quote]

Once you earn enough points to checkout you can pick from a variety of PS3 and 360 games.

Looks like they have less than 20 offers up and about half of them are leading to dead or expired links.

ProtectmyID seems like a good offer. It's free, 1 credit, and cancel by calling 866.960.6943. within 30 days.

If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel anytime to discontinue your membership to ProtectMyID.com and stop your monthly billing. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month's paid membership fee. To cancel, please contact Customer Care at 866.960.6943.

MegaFreebie - FREE Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii Games!

Hi dear friends, free xbox 360 is right. what is procedure to get xbox. Any hidden cost then please tell me.
Thanks

bread's done
Back