megaman 4 <-- worth anything?

adrianchan56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
got it off ebgames at my local mall when I saw it at the glass case with the gbc, gba preowned cart. Got it for $2.29 CAD no box/manual. Is it worth selling or should I just store it?

I got no NES btw. Can't tell if it works or not.

[quote name='adrianchan56']got it off ebgames at my local mall when I saw it at the glass case with the gbc, gba preowned cart. Got it for $2.29 CAD no box/manual. Is it worth selling or should I just store it?

I got no NES btw. Can't tell if it works or not.[/QUOTE]

Not really worth anything. Just keep it.

Its probably not worth more than $10 loose, maybe 15-20 if you had it complete. Pretty cool game though. I like Dustman and Skullman and the ability to charger the MegaBuster.

Megaman three was the best of the NES Mega Man games, after that the series went downhill. MM4 is Worth a few bucks but nothing spectacular. MMI is probably worth the most.

[quote name='wageslave']Megaman three was the best of the NES Mega Man games, after that the series went downhill. MM4 is Worth a few bucks but nothing spectacular. MMI is probably worth the most.[/QUOTE]

MM6 is worth the most. Capcom wasn't going to release it in the US, so Nintendo published it. Not sure of the exact count, but it wasn't printed en mass like the others.

bread's done
Back