Megazell's Free And Legal PC Games List!

The Suffering wouldn't launch for me without using a no-cd crack on Windows 7 64 bit (which really shouldn't be necessary for freeware..). Even after getting it to launch, the sound compatibility for the game is terrible. I'm using a HT Omega Striker sound card and a lot of the sound effects randomly won't play (like footsteps, weapon effects, doors closing/opening, etc.). I googled it and it seems to be a fairly common problem. There's no fix that I could find, so I uninstalled it.

[quote name='sunghost']The Suffering wouldn't launch for me without using a no-cd crack on Windows 7 64 bit (which really shouldn't be necessary for freeware..). Even after getting it to launch, the sound compatibility for the game is terrible. I'm using a HT Omega Striker sound card and a lot of the sound effects randomly won't play (like footsteps, weapon effects, doors closing/opening, etc.). I googled it and it seems to be a fairly common problem. There's no fix that I could find, so I uninstalled it.[/QUOTE]

That's interesting because I am playing it (have been playing it for the last 2 weeks - never ended my first time around) and it plays without a CD Key request or sound issue. I do have a graphics issue when I go to the sinks and try to turn them on but that was a one time thing that never returned.

Did you use the 1st link or the 2nd from my posting? I used the first.

[quote name='Megazell']That's interesting because I am playing it (have been playing it for the last 2 weeks - never ended my first time around) and it plays without a CD Key request or sound issue. I do have a graphics issue when I go to the sinks and try to turn them on but that was a one time thing that never returned.

Did you use the 1st link or the 2nd from my posting? I used the first.[/QUOTE]

I used the first link. Which OS did you use? I tried all compatibility options and it wouldn't launch (literally nothing happens when I try to launch). The sound issue most likely has to do with what soundcard you use, it's probably not compatible with mine.. which is odd considering I haven't had issues with sound in any other games. I suppose I could try onboard sound, that wouldn't be a great solution though..

EDIT: Tried onboard sound and still have the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunghost']I used the first link. Which OS did you use? I tried all compatibility options and it wouldn't launch (literally nothing happens when I try to launch). The sound issue most likely has to do with what soundcard you use, it's probably not compatible with mine.. which is odd considering I haven't had issues with sound in any other games. I suppose I could try onboard sound, that wouldn't be a great solution though..

EDIT: Tried onboard sound and still have the same problem.[/QUOTE]

I'm using Windows XP SP 3 - Gamer Edits. Which is my last foray into the world of Microsoft Windows. Unless they go freeware. :)

I'm going to re-dl from the first link to one of my side machines and see if I get a CD Key prompt.

Sound issues are stemming from sound cards.

[quote name='Megazell']I'm using Windows XP SP 3 - Gamer Edits. Which is my last foray into the world of Microsoft Windows. Unless they go freeware. :)

I'm going to re-dl from the first link to one of my side machines and see if I get a CD Key prompt.

Sound issues are stemming from sound cards.[/QUOTE]

That'd probably explain it then, I'm guessing my inability to launch the game without a no-cd crack has to do with me running windows 7 64 bit. I find it odd that I'm having sound issues with both my onboard sound and sound card, makes me think it might all have to do with windows 7 64 bit rather than a sound card issue, but who knows.

[quote name='sunghost']That'd probably explain it then, I'm guessing my inability to launch the game without a no-cd crack has to do with me running windows 7 64 bit. I find it odd that I'm having sound issues with both my onboard sound and sound card, makes me think it might all have to do with windows 7 64 bit rather than a sound card issue, but who knows.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a friend install it on dummy Windows XP machine we had around the house and loaded it up with no problem.

Sorry that one is not running for ya :(

Canary

Shooter/Horizontal
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Not Fullscreen
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Science Fiction

Control the Canary with your mouse. Click and hold to fire your laser. You job to make it from one job site to the next. What's in your way is a lot of rock. Your laser cutter will help but don't let it overheat.

System Requirements

CPU: 900 Mhz
Memory: 32 Mb
Video: 32 Mb

No Heavy Download Needed - Browser Based - http://www.nitrome.com/games/canary/

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PqFj_eRM2A

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Megazell's Top Pick
Keyboard Drumset fucking Werewolf
Megazell's Top Pick

Action/Platformer
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Weird

There is nothing that I can say to prepare you for this awesomeness. Read the manual if you like that comes with the game to get a handle on what needs to be done.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 12.2 Mb

Download it here - http://cactusquid.blogspot.com/2011/10/keyboard-drumset-fucking-werewolf.html

Screenshots

fwacover1.jpg

fwacover2.jpg

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wpu8gS_18

--> Click Here!

Thread Update.

Pages 1 to 14 have been update with new links, replaced non-working gameplay video links and added up to date content info.

Contemplating walking away from F2P games entirely. After ongoing debates both in RL and with internets lads and ladies, I believe I've come to a crossroad with F2P games and see myself walking away from them entirely and going deeper into freeware games only.

I have already started the process at home and have uninstalled all F2P games.

Here are some of the reasons:

1) Not enough time to play them all or get really deep into any of them.

2) Too many of them are requiring the installation of some service or program that I then have to hunt for to disable because it messes with 1 of the other games I play. This is part of the reason why I walked away from retail.

3) Not enough RL friends/family interest.

4) I use to enjoy breaking into that barrier where I would have access to paid content through in game earnings....now I'm just bored with it. :( Part of the bored comes from #1 in the list and other is because I've been doing it for so long that the act is now stale to me.

What say you CAG and Friends? Continue posting F2P games or nay.

I can see why your interest in F2P has declined, although I think walking away completely may be a bit extreme. Regarding your points:

1) Isn't this true of freeware as well? Hell, isn't this true of pay games? Even if someone could afford to buy every pay game, there's simply not enough time available in a day in order to play them all in depth. So I wouldn't let quantity deter you from covering them.

2) You mention that "many of them" do this, but that means that some of them don't. Perhaps you could just add the criteria that the games you play don't have these interruptive services.

3) How many of your RL friends/family are interested in the freeware games you list? Obviously, it's up to you to determine how important their interest/involvement is. I personally engage in a lot of discussions online that would be of little to no interest to many of my RL acquaintances, which is part of why I'm online in the first place: to find like-minded individuals.

4) Is this the only enjoyment you got out of F2P games? If it was, and it's no longer enjoyable, then I'd say stop. However, if you enjoyed some of these games for other reasons, then maybe you should just reevaluate how you play these games. Think "okay, if I don't play this game to break the paid barrier, are there other reasons to play it, and do I enjoy that gameplay?"

Utlimately, it's up to you. You should play what you like, and post the games you want to. I wouldn't want you sticking to F2P games just because people in this forum voted in favor of you doing so, especially since I think this thread would suffer if you did. However, I think dropping F2P games entirely is a bit extreme if your disinterest is only with many F2P games, or even most F2P games, but not all.

[quote name='marsilies']I can see why your interest in F2P has declined, although I think walking away completely may be a bit extreme. Regarding your points:

1) Isn't this true of freeware as well? Hell, isn't this true of pay games? Even if someone could afford to buy every pay game, there's simply not enough time available in a day in order to play them all in depth. So I wouldn't let quantity deter you from covering them.[/QUOTE]

Many freeware games are short for every Bonesaw (long Action/Platformer) there are 30 Seven Minutes (short Action/Platformer).

The F2P MMO/FPS/RTS have built in mechanism based on time - unless of course you pay, which is OK I know they use that hook to get the $ from the people - so this is what I am referring to in terms of time.

In the time it takes for me to say earn some Turbine Points to see another section of DDO or LOTRO I could have ended 40+ shorter freeware games with different game play mechanics explored.

But I hear you and you are right about time being the issue period for all these games. :)

[quote name='marsilies']2) You mention that "many of them" do this, but that means that some of them don't. Perhaps you could just add the criteria that the games you play don't have these interrupter services.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this would be ideal. The thing is I don't have time to investigate this stuff. I usually learn about it the hard way. For example, I went to go play Imperium Romanum on Greenman Gaming and the game was just a little off. Then after looking in my rig it was the Tribes Ascend background service that was interfering. Disabling it and now Imperium Romanum was running like water.

[quote name='marsilies']3) How many of your RL friends/family are interested in the freeware games you list? Obviously, it's up to you to determine how important their interest/involvement is. I personally engage in a lot of discussions online that would be of little to no interest to many of my RL acquaintances, which is part of why I'm online in the first place: to find like-minded individuals.[/QUOTE]

It's SO SO with my RL people. Most will play something for a bit like Nexuiz and then move on to Quake Live...then City Of Heroes...It's in and out with them. They are not devoted to "Not Paying" like I am...and that is OK.

Forums....None of them are into forums except for 1 and with him it's touch and go.

Like you I search for others like me but I'm really online to learn at all times be it Amateur Astronomy, Linux Usage or PC Gaming.

[quote name='marsilies']4) Is this the only enjoyment you got out of F2P games? If it was, and it's no longer enjoyable, then I'd say stop. However, if you enjoyed some of these games for other reasons, then maybe you should just reevaluate how you play these games. Think "okay, if I don't play this game to break the paid barrier, are there other reasons to play it, and do I enjoy that gameplay?"[/QUOTE]

Yeah for a long time breaking that barrier was probably the it factor for me. I mean I also like looking at the art, exploring the realms/worlds and storyline. Over the years most of that stuff has been on the decline, IMO.

[quote name='marsilies']Utlimately, it's up to you. You should play what you like, and post the games you want to. I wouldn't want you sticking to F2P games just because people in this forum voted in favor of you doing so, especially since I think this thread would suffer if you did. However, I think dropping F2P games entirely is a bit extreme if your disinterest is only with many F2P games, or even most F2P games, but not all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your words. I will think on it while I try to end THE SCOURGE...can't believe I have yet to end this bitch. :(

I Shall Remain - Prologue

Shooter/Top Down
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes

Theme: Horror

I Shall Remain (ISR) makes you responsible for the life of one US Marine who has awoken in a Zombie infested world. Its up to you to lead him on a path that will allow him to survive, fight back and become a leader of men. ISR has superb artwork, music and storytelling that is reflective of the high quality standard that its creators live for. Its creators have challenged themselves to leave a lasting impression on the independent gaming industry with a serious, entertaining and cost-effective game dedicated to a group of young people who created a culture. ISR will be released in episodes. Each episode of the game will build on previously installed content and will have new features, content and will tell a new part of the game story. The game's prologue will be released in January 2011 for free and will include a tutorial so players can have a running start when the first game episode is released.

System Requirements

CPU: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 1 Gb
Video: 1 Gb
Hard Drive: 1.41 Gb

Download it here - http://www.ishallremain.com/
or
Download it here - http://www.desura.com/games/i-shall-remain Click Here!

Last edited:
Tale of Maledict

Action/Platformer
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Full screen Not Available
Netbook Friendly
Gamepad Support

Theme: Mystery
Theme: Horror
Theme: Fantasy

Game_description.png

Megazell's Comment - Be sure to add an exception to your firewall for this game, otherwise it will run slow.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 86.7 Mb

Download it here - http://www.taleofmaledict.com/

Screenshots

1.png

3.png

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXSbDJislHY

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Megazell's Top Pick
True Legend
Megazell's Top Pick

Fighting
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Gamepad Support - Yes

The true sequel to Street Fighter Legends, True Legends features some of the best characters from both Capcom and SNK.

Team Capcom consist of:

Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Guile
Dhalism
Blanka

Team SNK consist:

Terry Bogard
Iori
Kula
Ash Crimson
Joe
Benimaru

True Legend contains 9 stages to do battle upon that take you for Crimson Mansion to an Escape Hatch. The announcer from Killer Instinct returns to count the commmmmbooos in this mugen release.

Megazell's Comment - The move list for each character is located in the chars folder under each character's name.

System Requirements

CPU: 1.2 Ghz
Memory: 512 Mb
Video: 128 Mb
Hard Drive: 480 Mb

Download it here - http://amit.dabydeen.com/mugen.html

Screenshots

trueleg.png

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtrRlbpgfJc&feature=colike

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
Tank'D

Shooter/Top Down
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Gamepad Support - Yes

Theme: Military

A third person arcade style tank game, where the player has the unique ability to drive on walls in order to traverse three unique environments, developed by five students using the Unreal Engine.

System Requirements

Memory: 2 Gb
Video: 512 Mb
Hard Drive: 529 Mb

Download it here - http://www.playtankd.com/

Screenshots

GD18_TeamIndecisive_TANKD_SH01.jpg

GD18_TeamIndecisive_TANKD_SH02.jpg

GD18_TeamIndecisive_TANKD_SH04.jpg

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOXL8u_WonQ&feature=colike

--> Click Here!

Bullet Train

First Person Shooter
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Gamepad Support - Yes

Theme: Western

Bullet Train is a western style fast pace first-person shooter about defending a train full of cargo from tons of environmentally based enemies. You earn money for killing enemies and completing bounty challenges as the train rumbles through the heavily occupied desert. You can purchase new guns and turrets as well as upgrade them to help protect your cargo. Once completing five action packed levels it becomes a game of whose the richest where your remaining money total is posted to our highscores.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 115 Mb

Download it here - http://gameproject.fullsail.com/gpgames/index.php/2011/10/bullet-train/
or
Download it here - http://www.desura.com/games/bullet-train1 Click Here!

Saul

Action/Platformer
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Exploration

Saul is my first full game. It was made for PC on Construct. It’s a 2D platformer that utilizes a digging mechanic. The goal is to explore a cave system, one room at a time, and uncover fossils. It’s a short game, but it might take you a while to get through it. It’s real tough. - Micah Jones

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 13.7 Mb

Download it here - http://micahjones.info/?page_id=235

Screenshots

diggerdave4.PNG

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qSfDBaMzL8

--> Click Here!

Dragon Ball Z Mugen Tenkaichi HD

Fighting
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Gamepad Support - Yes

Theme: Martial Arts

A Dragon Ball Z Mugen release with the HD treatment featuring:

Android 16, Cell, Daimoah, Dr. Gero, Frieza, Ginyu, Kid Gohan, Mr. Satan, Piccolo, Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan Trunks, Vegeta

Megazell's Comment - Move list is located in the folder titled chars per character. This game comes ready to support addition of other characters.

System Requirements

CPU: 1.3 Ghz
Memory: 256 Mb
Video: 128 Mb
Hard Drive: 152 Mb

Download it here - http://amit.dabydeen.com/mugen.html

Screenshots

dbz.png

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgI8bKg3SgQ

--> Click Here!

Last edited:
first of all great thread dude. i've found some great games on here. like Black Prophecy, which brings me to the subject of not posting F2P games anymore. while that is ultimately up to you, i'd like to see you keep posting them imo. i can't imagine how time consuming this project and i know many people are thankful for it and i see your point on why you don't want to do it anymore.
so yea, i vote for you to keep them. either way tho i'll still keep checking for more new games here.
keep up the good work :applause:

[quote name='Dr. RoXo']first of all great thread dude. i've found some great games on here. like Black Prophecy, which brings me to the subject of not posting F2P games anymore. while that is ultimately up to you, i'd like to see you keep posting them imo. i can't imagine how time consuming this project and i know many people are thankful for it and i see your point on why you don't want to do it anymore.
so yea, i vote for you to keep them. either way tho i'll still keep checking for more new games here.
keep up the good work :applause:[/QUOTE]

Glad you found something you liked.

I will continue to post them but add in the comments section that I have not played it myself. I use to reach lvl 10 at least with each MMO so that I can feel OK about talking/posting about it. Hopefully, forums members will speak up and talk about the games a bit to help educate others. Be it a positive or negative endorsements.

Last edited:
[quote name='Megazell']Glad you found something you liked.

I will continue to post them but add in the comments section that I have not played it myself. I use to reach lvl 10 at least with each MMO so that I can feel OK about talking/posting about it. Hopefully, forums members will speak up and talk about the games a bit to help educate others. Be it a positive or negative endorsements.[/QUOTE]

heres an idea(unless you're already doing it), why don't you avoid putting any "pay to win" mmo's on here. just a thought.

[quote name='Dr. RoXo']heres an idea(unless you're already doing it), why don't you avoid putting any "pay to win" mmo's on here. just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Pay to win is not clearly defined. Also, there is not a single F2P MMO in which a F2P player is totally LOCKED out of the ability to take on a paying member.

One of the things I use to LOVE is killing paying player that had AWESOME weapons with the f2p default weapons.

Last edited:
[quote name='Megazell']Pay to win is not clearly defined. Also, there is not a single F2P MMO in which a F2P is totally LOCKED out of the ability to take on a paying member.

One of the things I use to LOVE is killing paying player that had AWESOME weapons with the f2p default weapons.[/QUOTE]

yea i guess it would be tough trying to figure out if they were pa to win

Deity

Action/Stealth
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No

Deity is a stealth-action game developed by a team of students at DigiPen Institute of Technology.

Deity features unique gameplay mechanics, requiring only the mouse to play. The game is inspired by masterpieces such as Diablo and Batman: Arkham Asylum, encompassing stealth action in an isometric view.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 181 Mb

Download it here - http://www.deity-game.com/

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVPIb1O9f2o

--> Click Here!

Blazin' Aces

Shooter/Arena
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Fullscreen Not Available
Netbook Friendly

Theme: Other

Take control of the skie's in Blazin' Aces; a retro fueled, aerial dog-fighting game. Shoot, bomb and dodge your way to victory in this 8-bit inspired shooter.

Megazell's Comment - I highly recommend setting up Joy2Key with this for your game pads.

Features

- Arcade-style aerial combat
- 4 levels of difficulty
- 4 unique environments
- Unlockable skirmish mode
- Local and Online multiplayer

System Requirements

CPU: 800 Mhz
Hard Drive: 20.4 Mb

Download it here - http://www.reddotlab.com/blazinaces/

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szhFDq_Gn5s

--> Click Here!

[quote name='Megazell']Thread Update.

Pages 1 to 14 have been update with new links, replaced non-working gameplay video links and added up to date content info.

Contemplating walking away from F2P games entirely. After ongoing debates both in RL and with internets lads and ladies, I believe I've come to a crossroad with F2P games and see myself walking away from them entirely and going deeper into freeware games only.

I have already started the process at home and have uninstalled all F2P games.

Here are some of the reasons:

1) Not enough time to play them all or get really deep into any of them.

2) Too many of them are requiring the installation of some service or program that I then have to hunt for to disable because it messes with 1 of the other games I play. This is part of the reason why I walked away from retail.

3) Not enough RL friends/family interest.

4) I use to enjoy breaking into that barrier where I would have access to paid content through in game earnings....now I'm just bored with it. :( Part of the bored comes from #1 in the list and other is because I've been doing it for so long that the act is now stale to me.

What say you CAG and Friends? Continue posting F2P games or nay.
[/QUOTE]

Too many awesome game ideas are getting wasted on a format that has a short life span and cannot be resurrected again years from now.

I think most of these MMO's should also have Single Player campaigns and skirmishes and in a format that the end user can store away and pull out again months later even though the servers may be down.

Also, after you've used your credit card on a game so many times you really should be in possession of it.

I personally don't bother with them but there are quite a few sites on the net that keep current list of recent MMO releases.

I avoid most of the F2P type games because I see them as money pits. Maybe someone can prove me wrong, but most just seem like the "free" part is usually very sucky/limited and only meant to get people addicted or obsessed enough to get them to drop money on stuff to "enhance" the game play. I know most games provide a non monetary way for people to "buy" in game items, but the time needed for it is usually crazy long. I have no prob if you avoid those in the future or at least limit them.

^ Where I can not prove you wrong but there are F2P MMOs that have NO CASH SHOP and NO SUBs at all but still call themselves F2P because in the end you have to play on their servers. Games like Allegiance come to mind.

i have an idea for your list, not sure if you've thought of this or if anyone has suggested this already but i think it would be cool to have lists for free games on desura and steam. i know theres a lot of good free games on desura but are hard to weed out.

ps. nitronic rush is on desura now.

[quote name='Dr. RoXo']i have an idea for your list, not sure if you've thought of this or if anyone has suggested this already but i think it would be cool to have lists for free games on desura and steam. i know theres a lot of good free games on desura but are hard to weed out.

ps. nitronic rush is on desura now.[/QUOTE]

I can look into that.

Right now the games that are on STEAM and Desura are on here. I will update Nitronic Rush with the back up link for Desura.

I was wondering if either Megazell or someone else here with just as good journalistic capabilities could begin a different thread documenting all of the indie games out there sold ONLY through the developer's websites.

There's a lot of stuff out there you just never see mentioned any where unless you already know the developer and their site ike Cryptic Comet.

[quote name='Carnival73']I was wondering if either Megazell or someone else here with just as good journalistic capabilities could begin a different thread documenting all of the indie games out there sold ONLY through the developer's websites.

There's a lot of stuff out there you just never see mentioned any where unless you already know the developer and their site ike Cryptic Comet.[/QUOTE]

Under my resources is a spot called IndieGames.com. Try them out.

[quote name='Dr. RoXo']well digipen has removed nitronic rush from desura[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I wonder why digipen asked for it to be removed. I added it to my Desura account before it got taken down, it looks like it might be permanently tied to it now. Great game btw, but the controls can take some getting used to for some of the harder tracks (I'm using a 360 controller).

[quote name='sunghost']That sucks, I wonder why digipen asked for it to be removed. I added it to my Desura account before it got taken down, it looks like it might be permanently tied to it now. Great game btw, but the controls can take some getting used to for some of the harder tracks (I'm using a 360 controller).[/QUOTE]

I use my P220 for this game and it's great.

Digipen probably wanted to use the fame that NR is getting to promote their site and work. Which I can not blame them for it.

[quote name='Megazell']I use my P220 for this game and it's great.

Digipen probably wanted to use the fame that NR is getting to promote their site and work. Which I can not blame them for it.[/QUOTE]

How do you manage to pull off multiple wall rides in quick succession with a P220? Sounds more difficult than it would be with a 360 controller lol. I get confused easily with the direction I need to rotate my car with how fast you have to make the transition for wall rides in some tracks. I switched to the advanced controls, which helps but I guess I'm just not skilled enough yet.

[quote name='sunghost']How do you manage to pull off multiple wall rides in quick succession with a P220? Sounds more difficult than it would be with a 360 controller lol. I get confused easily with the direction I need to rotate my car with how fast you have to make the transition for wall rides in some tracks. I switched to the advanced controls, which helps but I guess I'm just not skilled enough yet.[/QUOTE]

I use one of the triggers + pitch to do the transitions.

many legal games work with modern Windows, Mac and Linux based computers.
that game is coming up and i like it very much. it is exciting.

Fallout

RPG
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - No
Netbook Friendly

Set in the aftermath of a world-wide nuclear war, Fallout will challenge you to survive in an unknown and dangerous world. You will take the role of a Vault-dweller, a person who has grown up in a secluded, underground survival Vault. Circumstances arise that force you to go Outside - to a strange world 80 years after the end of modern civilization. A world of mutants, radiation, gangs and violence.

Your immediate task is to find a replacement for the broken water purification controller chip. Without that chip, your fellow Vault dwellers are doomed to dehydration or will be forced to leave the safety of the Vault for the Outside.

The core of the game revolves around your character. Fallout uses a skill-based system to allow you to fine tune your character. As you gain experience (roughly half from combat, the other half from solving adventure seeds and non-combat events), your character will grow as you determine. Combat in Fallout is tactical turn-based. You can take as much time as you need to make decisions. Choose from different types of attacks, with a variety of weapons and attack skills.

Megazell's Comment - GOG account required.

System Requirements

CPU: 90 Mhz
Memory: 16 Mb
Video: 16 Mb
Hard Drive: 508 Mb

Download it here - http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout/ Click Here!

Last edited:
Thread Update/Giveaway!

If you've ever given me a free retail game code shoot me your email. I got a mess of codes on Green Man Gaming and STEAM that I want to give away.

:)

Last edited:
GI JOE - Attack On Cobra Island

Action/Brawler
Single Player - Yes
Multiplayer - Yes
Gamepad Support - Yes
Netbook Friendly - Yes

80's to 90's GI JOE Cartoon series is revisited in this old school brawler that allows up to 2 players to join in on the action as you fight Cobra on their home turf.

System Requirements

Hard Drive: 99.5 Mb

Download it here - http://www.sendspace.com/file/f4p9mm

Screenshots

97408d1323115535-gi-joe-action-game-raven.png

98511d1325292010-gi-joe-action-game-springfield.png

97411d1323116115-gi-joe-action-game-tank.png

Gameplay Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Buwde22jPU