Meijer 2 Day Sale 12-18, 12-19 20% Off Amazon Kindle Cards w/ Santa Bucks Coupon

atc250es

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Santa Bucks Coupons: (can be used one general merchandise item, KINDLE CARDS CONFIRMED TO WORK)
$3 off $14.99
$5 off $24.99
$10 off $49.99
$20 off $99.99

Coupons can be found at front of store or through mperks. Can be used multiple times, just do separate transactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up 6 $50 Kindle Cards in Bolingbrook, Il making $300 worth the credit really went overboard though since I didn't need as much as I thought for the stuff I'll need next month oh well now I just have over $400 credit.

They are having Santa Bucks again this Wednesday and Thursday.

1479165_912556913579_656109067_n.jpg

So tempted. I have like $650 in Amazon credit though. I just know the day will come when this gravy train comes to an end though.
It's definitely a good deal especially when you shop at Amazon a lot. I've been helping my dad install a home theater system, completed with a projector, projection screen, surround sounds, and etc. It's definitely has helped him save a lot of money. Spent about $1k in kindle cards and only for $800. Helps a little bit when you get the rewards coupons too.

Well, figured I'd finally jump on the WiiU train, so I stopped and picked up $300 of Kindle Cards this morning, redeemed them on Amazon and then belatedly remembered that Amazon still doesn't sell Nintendo consoles, so the cheapest option there is a 3rd party ripoff over MSRP. Oh well, stupid feuding companies. I spend enough at Amazon that I'm sure I'll use the credit in the first half of 2014 and maybe I'll just cave in and do Best Buy's deal for a WiiU next week.

Is it considered stealing to take un-activated gift cards from places...I really wonder if stores keep inventory of these things. I know they're not worth anything until activated, so I imagine the stores don't have to pay up-front for them either. If you took a few from another store, I imagine you could buy and activate them just fine at another. Like a few extra from BBY, or Lowe's or GS, or any other place. Take them into Meijers and ring them up.....might be worth a try to someone.
Technically, yes, it's considered stealing. While most stores probably wouldn't do anything, don't be a dick about it. The company these cards are ordered through have had to cut back how many cards can be ordered at a time as it is. We used to order 200-400 cards at a time, now we can only order 50 per week.

Well, figured I'd finally jump on the WiiU train, so I stopped and picked up $300 of Kindle Cards this morning, redeemed them on Amazon and then belatedly remembered that Amazon still doesn't sell Nintendo consoles, so the cheapest option there is a 3rd party ripoff over MSRP. Oh well, stupid feuding companies. I spend enough at Amazon that I'm sure I'll use the credit in the first half of 2014 and maybe I'll just cave in and do Best Buy's deal for a WiiU next week.
No they're totally selling it from Amazon, but it IS above MSRP by like $51.39.

No they're totally selling it from Amazon, but it IS above MSRP by like $51.39.
I've gone through every version there and am not seeing a single one sold by Amazon. There are some third parties that use Amazon for fulfillment, but that's the closest I'm seeing and, like you said, they're ~$50 over MSRP. Kind of kills the point of getting 20% off if you're paying 17% over MSRP. Not to mention, Best Buy next week is MSRP with a free game and $25 gift card, so a considerably better deal than wasting the discounted Amazon credit.

How much does a basic wii u 8gb cost nowadays? I think I just read on one of the threads here that meijer has them in Stock .. anyone have any idea about the price thanks

I didn't see any Kindle cards at my store.  No location for them in the gift card rack either.  I assume all other gift cards are excluded since the coupon says no gift cards.

It's too bad they do not have any PS4 or Xbox one stuff for less than MSRP.  With the coupon it would be a good deal.

On an unrelated note there was one Xbox One in the glass case.  Avon, IN location Thursday around noon.

bread's done
Back