Meijer 2 Day Sale Dec. 3-4 - B1G1 Free 360/PS3 29.99 or less

wwfward

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Meijer is having a two day B1G1 Free sale on Xbox 360/PS3 games 29.99 or less. It will run from Dec. 3rd to the 4th.

These games were on the flyer:

Xbox 360

Bully
NCAA 07
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Spiderman 3
BioShock
Assassin's Creed

PS3

The Orange Box
College Hoops 2K7
Call of Duty 3
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008
Stuntman Ignition
Need for Speed Pro Street.

Other games will be there too as long as its 29.99 or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vinny']BioShock on the PS3? Is that $30 already or is that for the 360 version?[/quote]

360 version.

Sometimes I wish Meijer b&m deals would be relegated to the regional forum. They only operate in 5 out of 50 states.... I'm always irked when I see a good deal from them. LOL.

Updated the OP. All games 29.99 or less will work in this deal regardless of which version you buy as long as it is in the price range.

They're not the same company. Fred Meyer is owned by Kroger, while Meijer is not. The creator of Meijer was named Fred Meijer though.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']since meijer and fred meyer are the same damn company, i never understood why they dont run the same deals.[/quote]

No they are not, so that explains the mystery of why they don't run the same deals. Fred Meijer and Fred Meyer are two different people with the latter selling his stores to Kroger.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Oh... those are the only games? FAIL.[/QUOTE]

I'm not singling you out but who started this whole "FAIL" phenomenon? Maybe it's because I'm older but it's so gay.

[quote name='Demontooth']I'm not singling you out but who started this whole "FAIL" phenomenon? Maybe it's because I'm older but it's so gay.[/quote]Same could be said for using the word "gay" in that kind of context.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']For the 3rd time in this thread: Does anyone have a clue if this is Online too??[/QUOTE]

They ran this in the spring as well. I can't remember if it was online as well. I want to say no but I might be wrong. They have been trying to branch out into online sales, so maybe they'll do it this time.

[quote name='Serious McMopy']Same could be said for using the word "gay" in that kind of context.[/QUOTE]

FAIL

\\:D/

[quote name='mkernan']360 version.

Sometimes I wish Meijer b&m deals would be relegated to the regional forum. They only operate in 5 out of 50 states.... I'm always irked when I see a good deal from them. LOL.[/quote]

I feel the same way! :lol:

I don't because we always put fry's on here and they aren't in many states and I am too lazy to go look in the regional forum. lol

am i the only one that doesnt get whats going on 0_o free sale...b1g1...im totally lost

after some thought i get it...buy one get one free sale *slaps head* well my wallet is still empty from amazon's little fun fest -_-

What's even worse than Pwned are the kids who actually say "I just pwned you." Lame.

Too bad there's not a Meijers near me for miles and miles.

Was just looking to make sure this had been posted... Someone brought me the newspaper ad at work tonight lol.

No restrictions at all just straight buy one get one free 29.99 or less, PS3 or Xbox 360 ONLY.

Sucks it's not staight 29.99 or less...... It would be HELLO DS games. :D

Oh, boo-friggedy-hoo to those who are whining about not being able to get in on the Meijers sales while people like me who live in Meijer country wish we could get in on the Fry's deals.

well their online prices are a joke... not worth the drive 30 miles south to see if they have "up to date" prices on games

Going to check out what they have at the store.

Man do I feel like a horses ass for not waiting on Burnout Paradise. I freakin' crumbled and got it a couple of days ago at Wal-Mart for full price.

My only solace is that my local Meijer didn't have the game when I looked. Hopefully that still is the case or I will be a sad man.

[quote name='capin131']Going to check out what they have at the store.

Man do I feel like a horses ass for not waiting on Burnout Paradise. I freakin' crumbled and got it a couple of days ago at Wal-Mart for full price.

My only solace is that my local Meijer didn't have the game when I looked. Hopefully that still is the case or I will be a sad man.[/quote]

Easy enough answer for you: Go to Meijer and hopefully buy Burnout and whatever else tickles your fancy. Hopefully you also still have your Walmart receipt...... Return the Meijer sealed copy to Walmart for a full refund. Thank me ;)

It's a good habit to get into of saving your receipts, just slip um in the case if you don't need to save them for something else.

I checked it out on my way home from work. There were maybe 8 games that are $30 or cheaper. The only other game I saw there that interested me was Mass Effect. The rest were sports games pretty much.

This is only an in-store deal.

games.jpg

reciept.jpg

[quote name='dkreegz515']well their online prices are a joke... not worth the drive 30 miles south to see if they have "up to date" prices on games[/quote]

meijer (my store anyway) is very bad with prices and does hardly any clearance at all. Just in the past month or so they dropped halo 2 to 9.99. The only clearanced 360 game I seen was stuntman for 12.00. I don't know what they do with the games that don't sell but it's definitely not company police to clearance things out (video games anyway) which sucks, but I can buy bags and bags of poppycock for 79 cents haha.

THANK YOU OP! Just got back from Meijer. Here's what I got

Dirt - 29.99
The Incredible Hulk - 0

Fear First Encounters - 19.90
Monster Jam - 0

Mass Effect - 24.00
Kane & Lynch - 0

Burnout Paradise - 19.90
Battlestations Midway - 0

Spiderman Friend or Foe - 12.00
MotoGP 07 - 0

Conan - 12
Juiced 2 - 0

Stuntman Ignition - 12
MotoGP 07 - 0 (Screwed up and bought 2 of these, I was so excited)

Basically $140 for 14 games. This was at the Bloomington, IL location.

Just picked up Mass Effect and Eternal Sonata (marked $24 each) and two Rock Band Track Pack Vol 2 (marked $30 each). I was really hoping that Ninja Gaiden 2 was $30, but alas...it was $40.

[quote name='dkreegz515']well their online prices are a joke... not worth the drive 30 miles south to see if they have "up to date" prices on games[/quote]

Interesting thing to note. For Meijer, their B&M store and online store are separate entities. They will vary in price sometimes and you can't price match between the two, at least the last time I tried. Screwed my bro out of a (I think) 20% off 360 last winter.

I saw Bioshock (360) for $22 and the Orange Box (360/Ps3) for $20. These will be nice gifts for friends who STILL haven't played HL2, BioS, or Portal. Thanks for the heads up. I think I will be buying some for my collection too (Taito game comps, old Halo 2s and others were in the greatest hits pile)!

I picked up army of two and bully two games I always kinda wanted to play but never wanted to pay much for

[quote name='wwfward']Updated the OP. All games 29.99 or less will work in this deal regardless of which version you buy as long as it is in the price range.[/quote]
Regardless of which version you buy? Maybe I will call mine and see if they screwed up and put Bioshock out for PS3 for 30 bucks. That would be legit.

[quote name='jrrab']I picked up army of two and bully two games I always kinda wanted to play but never wanted to pay much for[/QUOTE]

how much was army of two

army of two was 29.99 but for some reason it wasn't ringing up as b1g1 they had to manually set the price.

I love Meijer, although don't bother going to the one in Toledo, OH, they aint got crap. And a few titles I wouldn't mind buying are sadistically priced 30.00 instead of 29.99 just to make me angry.

bread's done
Back