Meijer 20% GM w/ Credit Card (4/25-4/26)

ehorre01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Meijer is having a 20% GM sale today. It actually started yesterday, but continues to the end of the day today. They've bumped the savings up from 15% to 20% for this sale. I typically will pick up Wii points cards at these sales, as Meijer does not count them as a gift card.

For those who don't have a Meijer CC, you can open one and stack the new card 10% savings with the 20%. I've done this in the past and had no issues.

they have one of these every month, Meijers tends to give ppl a rough time with getting accepted for a cc, at least in my area 90% or more get turned down.

[quote name='talonthrawn']Does this have a game hardware exception.. might be worth picking up a PSP with this.[/quote]

it works on all general merchandise and apparel, it just don't work on gas, tickets, lotto and stuff like that. Anything in electronics would be good with it.

[quote name='DetroitSportsFan']Too bad you have to use a Meijer Mastercard. :([/quote]

The week after the CC sale there is usually a senior day, with the same percentages if you wanna drag grandma or your parents (depending on their age) to do the sale that way.

20% off only happens 2-3 times a year on average (other than the Senior discount)...usually it is 15%. You can use this on hardware and software. The metal gear essentials will only be $16 plus tax today (19.99 regular price). I bought them for $17 when They had the last 15% off day.

[quote name='slowdive21']20% off only happens 2-3 times a year on average (other than the Senior discount)...usually it is 15%. You can use this on hardware and software. The metal gear essentials will only be $16 plus tax today (19.99 regular price). I bought them for $17 when They had the last 15% off day.[/quote]

true on the 20% over 15% thing, I stand corrected, they do do the 15% for CC every month just about though.

Also isn't essentials 29.99 regular price? At least that's what it is on gamestop.com

[quote name='kidrocklive']
Also isn't essentials 29.99 regular price? At least that's what it is on gamestop.com[/quote]

For some reason it is 19.99 at Meijer (at least at the two in my area). That's the only reason I bought it since it was so cheap! (I already have MGS and Substance).

Well, I brought in the Circuit City ad to my Meijer, so they price matched Rock Band PS3 (so it was $149.99). Then, I had 20% off of that, so I ended up getting Rock Band for $120. You can't beat that IMO.

bread's done
Back