Meijer 30% one item w/ $100 purchase coupon

Bubbakja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at meijer today and bought some trash bags and a lb of meat and got a coupon good only on Saturday for 30% off any general merchandise item when you spend at least $100 on general merchandise. It does not exclude electronics, just stuff like gc's liquour and baby items/groceries.

This printed out at the register in the self check out lane. If you were gonna do some grocery shopping you might wanna swing thru sooner rather then later.
Im assuming these will be printing out on most transactions.

This was in Bloomington, IL. I used their coupons to stack up and got a PS3 for $380 back in February when they were still $600.

Did you use a Meijer Credit Card or a Meijer card of any type? Because I read about a coupon being printed to reward those with Meijer cards. Of course, that may be a different coupon.

Damn, I just bought some milk at Meijer's today but I already threw out the receipt.

@creeeeature - yup, you can by DS Lites there.

No go for me.

I just went in to the Meijer here (Three Rivers, Michigan) and bought $26 in groceries. However, no coupon printed up.

I meant to post this yesterday. Check your coupon, because I have two different ones. They are for SAT. NOV.24th(the day after black Friday)ONLY one is 40% off any one general merchandise item purchase of 50.00 or more, and I also have one for 50% with the same stipulations. The thing that sucks is that the maximum discount is 150.00 so that excludes buying a 360 or ps3 system, but other systems are fair game.

Meijer has been very careful about coupon stacking now as they have spaced out their big coupons and running their CC deals at the same time. I also found out today that they will not be price matching any one else's BF ads. Which sucks because I was always able to do all of my BF shopping at one place.

[quote name='js1'] I also found out today that they will not be price matching any one else's BF ads. Which sucks because I was always able to do all of my BF shopping at one place.[/quote]

That doesn't suprise me. I've NEVER seen stores match black friday ads.

Im sorry that is for the 24th. It is not on the physical receipts. It is one of those coupons that prints out at the time of purchase.

This is not tied to any CC, just the date of the 24th.

I paid with a debit card. It is the debit card I always use when I shop there (it's the only place I shop for the most part) So pending how good their data mining system is, who knows when they decide to print these

[quote name='sheppyboy2000']That doesn't suprise me. I've NEVER seen stores match black friday ads.[/quote]

????? Best Buy ( shop other store's ad items while waiting in line), Wally (one hour after opening pms at register with no lines), and yucky CC if I missed something at BB....

I have fun on TDay mapping out the strategy, dawning my "lighted" antlers and fueling up at Starbucks...

[quote name='Bubbakja']Im sorry that is for the 24th. It is not on the physical receipts. It is one of those coupons that prints out at the time of purchase.

This is not tied to any CC, just the date of the 24th.

I paid with a debit card. It is the debit card I always use when I shop there (it's the only place I shop for the most part) So pending how good their data mining system is, who knows when they decide to print these[/quote]

Hey op, thanks for the heads up.
Have someone in Bloomington that might buy a PS3 60 for me (back-up) curious though, do you happen to know the warranty routine/cost at these stores?

[quote name='creeeaature']I'm going to keep buying packs of gum until I get it to come out! Does it say if it is valid or not on things like DSes?[/QUOTE]

so its just random?

got my ps3 by applying for the Meijer CC and got 30%. Also, the meijer by me has always pm'ed BF ads, so that could potentially be a ymmv. on-topic, those coupons would be a nice way to score Rock Band :cool:

I am about to head out to pick up a few little grocery items and now I see this so guess where i'll be going? Meijers is expensive I don't usually shop there very oftenunless they having deals.

COME ON 50% COUPON, BIG MONEY BIG MONEY, DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES! Um scratch the shoes..... :D

[quote name='bornrunnin31']got my ps3 by applying for the Meijer CC and got 30%. Also, the meijer by me has always pm'ed BF ads, so that could potentially be a ymmv. on-topic, those coupons would be a nice way to score Rock Band :cool:[/QUOTE]

It's not ymmv on PMing the BF ads they are not doing it . It was decided corporate wide, I know because I work there and we got the info a couple of days ago.

[quote name='js1']It's not ymmv on PMing the BF ads they are not doing it . It was decided corporate wide, I know because I work there and we got the info a couple of days ago.[/quote]

damnit, didn't know you worked there, so I guess that does confirm it. I know my mom has always gone there rather then wait in the horrendous best buy lines or anywhere else.

[quote name='js1']I meant to post this yesterday. Check your coupon, because I have two different ones. They are for SAT. NOV.24th(the day after black Friday)ONLY one is 40% off any one general merchandise item purchase of 50.00 or more, and I also have one for 50% with the same stipulations. The thing that sucks is that the maximum discount is 150.00 so that excludes buying a 360 or ps3 system, but other systems are fair game.[/QUOTE]

why woudl getting up to 150 dollars off excluding you from buying the 360 or the ps3?

There are currently no promotions that would bring the xbox 360 down as prices that good.

the arcade would be 140, premium 200, elite 300.

with the ps3 if you use their sony credit card offer you get 100 bucks off but who wouldn't mind having another 50 bucks off, plus its instant on the spot. You have to wait till first 1 bill to see the credit and possibly have to talk to CS to get it corrected.

If anyone gets a 50% off coupon and won't be using it, I'd LOVE to have it. PM if you want to give it to me. Thanks!!

I've gone to Meijer the last two days and had 4 different transactions and haven't gotten a coupon yet.

[quote name='herkulease']why woudl getting up to 150 dollars off excluding you from buying the 360 or the ps3?

There are currently no promotions that would bring the xbox 360 down as prices that good.

the arcade would be 140, premium 200, elite 300.

with the ps3 if you use their sony credit card offer you get 100 bucks off but who wouldn't mind having another 50 bucks off, plus its instant on the spot. You have to wait till first 1 bill to see the credit and possibly have to talk to CS to get it corrected.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what I was thinking.I posted when I was tired.

[quote name='creeeaature']I've been looking to buy a DS Lite, are those available at Meijer's?[/quote]

All variations. Even those new bundles.

[quote name='js1']I meant to post this yesterday. Check your coupon, because I have two different ones. They are for SAT. NOV.24th(the day after black Friday)ONLY one is 40% off any one general merchandise item purchase of 50.00 or more, and I also have one for 50% with the same stipulations. The thing that sucks is that the maximum discount is 150.00 so that excludes buying a 360 or ps3 system, but other systems are fair game.[/quote]

I don't see it "excluding" those items. You just wouldn't get the full percentage off. I think we would ALL jump at $150 off an PS3 or 360!

can we get a scan of said coupon? if it's printed out, i can't see how printing it out ourselves would look any different...?

The OP said it was for Saturday, so it probably already expired on the 10th.

This sucks because I'm at meijer every other day for prescription or groceries and I never got this coupon either.

[quote name='stewie75']can we get a scan of said coupon? if it's printed out, i can't see how printing it out ourselves would look any different...?[/QUOTE]

They are printed on special paper they use for coupons

[quote name='js1']They are printed on special paper they use for coupons[/QUOTE]

On top of that, there's a thread I found on slickdeals that makes it sound as if each coupon has a unique barcode. If that's true and someone posts theirs, there's a good chance that the only person able to use it will be the first person who tries. Nice find to those that got in on this, but I wouldn't scan yours in unless you want to risk losing it.

[quote name='js1']It's not ymmv on PMing the BF ads they are not doing it . It was decided corporate wide, I know because I work there and we got the info a couple of days ago.[/quote]Not that I'm doubting you since you work there, but this thread over at bfads:

http://forums.bfads.net/viewtopic.php?t=2668&sid=7769e10b1ad3af0102e8a0a6b081b21f

One of the poster received a customer service email stating that Meijer will PM all BF ads.

So who is right? I was planning on PMing some stuff at Meijer to avoid the crowd.

[quote name='grendel19']Not that I'm doubting you since you work there, but this thread over at bfads:

http://forums.bfads.net/viewtopic.php?t=2668&sid=7769e10b1ad3af0102e8a0a6b081b21f

One of the poster received a customer service email stating that Meijer will PM all BF ads.

So who is right? I was planning on PMing some stuff at Meijer to avoid the crowd.[/quote]

if you check meijer's BF ads, which they have generously already posted on their site, it says in bold letters at the bottome that they will NOT be matching other BF competitors

You get these coupons when it gives you your reciept. I noticed that from one of my parents that they have a 10 dollar off 100 dollar purchase one. which i was gonna use the 30 dollar coupon with so they hopefully get me that gibson les paul they got xD

I was there yesterday and bought $100+ merchandise, although it came out under $100 after cpns, No Coupons....

i did get $5 off $50 Meijer GC though.

If OP can just post the receipt of the items that he/she bought, maybe we can try to reproduce the same/similar purchase hehe... and return it right after we get the cpn...

Well, I ended up using my coupon on the 24th and got a PS3 40GB. I saved a total of 175 dollars, 150.00 off of the coupon and 25.00 because of employee discount card.

My mom said a 10% off coupon printed off every time she used her Meijer credit card in November (her birth month). She said it works for anyone during their birth months. I'm not sure if it is related to this deal or if it stacks, but if you have a Meijer CC and it's your birth month, check it out.

would've bought rock band with it but none in stock, instead, jumped on gh3 for the ps3 @ 50.

Printed on normal paper and clerk took it.

bread's done
Back