Meijer BOGO 50% off 9/10/05

Hmm, could be good, but the prices on the games are usually so dam expensive, this really isn't the greatest deal after all. Thanks anyways OP.

well if we love katamari is truly out and mejier has it, that, nhl 06, nhl 2k6, and getting a price match on radiata stories at best buy would be a good deal, it would be 95 rather than 120... now how much money can I really make in the next two days?

edit: thanks OP

[quote name='jennie25']well if we love katamari is truly out and mejier has it, that, nhl 06, nhl 2k6, and getting a price match on radiata stories at best buy would be a good deal, it would be 95 rather than 120... now how much money can I really make in the next two days?

edit: thanks OP[/QUOTE]

some got coupons in the mail

10 bucks off 50
or
15 bucks off 70

no where does it say it cant be combine and last week here if you blew 50 bucks you got a 10 buck coupon...

so if i picked up 2 50 buck games

50 + 25 = 75 - 15 buck coupon - 10 buck off coupon = 50 bucks for two games .... would love to grab two great rpgs

Has anyone seen Atelier Iris or Makai Kingdom at Meijer? And how exactly where these coupons obtained? Do you have a Meijer card ( I don't go often enough to remember if they have a value card)?

No, there is no value card.

No, Meijer doesn't have Atlus games, etc. Hell the only place that does is EBgames, Gamestop, Gamecrazy, etc. Best Buy, CC, etc sure don't bother to carry them - so Meijer SURE doesn't.

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Has anyone seen Atelier Iris or Makai Kingdom at Meijer? And how exactly where these coupons obtained? Do you have a Meijer card ( I don't go often enough to remember if they have a value card)?[/QUOTE]Nope. Meijer use to carry Atlus games back when the games Dual Hearts, Sky Gunner, and Cubivore were out, but they stopped after that. They have never carried a NIS America game yet.

[quote name='Samurai T']Nope. Meijer use to carry Atlus games back when the games Dual Hearts, Sky Gunner, and Cubivore were out, but they stopped after that. They have never carried a NIS America game yet.[/QUOTE]

It sucks so hard that they dont. Its probably one of the bigger reasons to use the deal

I ended up picking up YS and Growlanser and *something else* the last time but I was really just looking to purchase Makai, Altelier Iris, & stella deus

Anyway . what I really want now is Ninja Gaiden Black, We Love Katamari, & Indigo Prophecy - but the release dates are the 20th :(

I'm bout to go check it out. Anybody confirmed it in store?

EDIT: I just looked at my stores ads online and they never mentioned this sale. This is either BS or YMMV.

Well I stopped into the Woodhaven/Trenton store on my way home since I needed milk, and I'd seen the thread title so I stopped in the games section but there wasn't anything posted so I don't know if they're doing it. Might check out the Roseville, MI store tonight since I'm bored.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I'm bout to go check it out. Anybody confirmed it in store?

EDIT: I just looked at my stores ads online and they never mentioned this sale. This is either BS or YMMV.[/QUOTE]

It's definately not BS... I'm holding the ad in my hand as we speak, it was in yesterday's paper here. I'm gonna sit this one out though, as there is nothing that I just need to have right now...

[quote name='joeposh']It's definately not BS... I'm holding the ad in my hand as we speak, it was in yesterday's paper here. I'm gonna sit this one out though, as there is nothing that I just need to have right now...[/QUOTE]

That's my problem. I just spent a bunch of money at K-Mart last week and then bought a bunch of stuff off Ebay. Not to mention almost nothing worth $50, or $37.50, has come out recently. I'm almost tempted to see if I'm able to return just the full price game and get it all back. :p

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I'm bout to go check it out. Anybody confirmed it in store?

EDIT: I just looked at my stores ads online and they never mentioned this sale. This is either BS or YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Its not a week long sale, its a Super Saturday sale, and is a different ad. They do this sale about once a month or so, and I've taken part in it a few times, so no its not BS.

Yeah I checked it out and they were having the sale, my apologies. I was wanting to get ahold of some handheld games (gba, ds) but they didn't have much of anything I wanted. So I ended up getting The Urbz for the DS and Cold Fear for Xbox. The Urbz is fun but Cold Fear kind of sucks (it was only 10 bucks though after discount). I'll probably end up selling Cold Fear and get my money back.

Well like the compulsive shopping fool I am I managed to convince my self that I really needed to go to Meijer for salsa and raisin brand. Of course if I just happened to see something worthwhile I may just pick it up anyway. So I figured I'd grab NHL 2K6 and find a good players choice or something. Ended up grabbing Dead or Alive Ultimate for my girlfriends birthday since she loves it, and then spent an hour trying to figure out a $30 and $20 game to get as well since it made sense to just get two more games for another $35. So I grabbed Another Wonderful Life and Tales of Symphonia, both for her birthday, since I'd remembered a couple people making that seem worthwhile. I'm a poor sad sack of something and too much of a sucker for a sale.

And the sale should be all but over since I don't think there's any Meijers past Central time and it ends for them in less then $20 minutes.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well like the compulsive shopping fool I am I managed to convince my self that I really needed to go to Meijer for salsa and raisin brand. Of course if I just happened to see something worthwhile I may just pick it up anyway. So I figured I'd grab NHL 2K6 and find a good players choice or something. Ended up grabbing Dead or Alive Ultimate for my girlfriends birthday since she loves it, and then spent an hour trying to figure out a $30 and $20 game to get as well since it made sense to just get two more games for another $35. So I grabbed Another Wonderful Life and Tales of Symphonia, both for her birthday, since I'd remembered a couple people making that seem worthwhile. I'm a poor sad sack of something and too much of a sucker for a sale.

And the sale should be all but over since I don't think there's any Meijers past Central time and it ends for them in less then $20 minutes.[/QUOTE]

So much money spent even time is money now. :)

Bought Otogi 2 and got SEGA Gems Collection for $8.94 (after price match with Target flyer and 50% off the second title). Was hoping to pick up NHL 2K6 but they haven't received any of the new hockey titles.

[quote name='PrivatePixel']Bought Otogi 2 and got SEGA Gems Collection for $8.94 (after price match with Target flyer and 50% off the second title).[/QUOTE]
That. Is an excellent deal. Congratulations.

bread's done
Back