Meijer.com 20% off $50, works on game consoles

neuromix

CAG Veteran
credits to PaulG78 at SD.

Meijer is making an effort to get involved with online shopping. They have just revamped their website so orders can be placed online. Meijer B&M are in the midwest only. Shipping does seem reasonable though. Check it out and here's the promo code if you do find anything totaling over $50.

Promo code: meijercomgift

http://www.meijer.com

Works on Video Games consoles, I just picked up 2 Nintendo DS Lites.

Nintendo DS Lite $103.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=905&subCategoryId=915

PS3 $319.99-479.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/thumb...25&categoryId=918&parentCategoryId=199&N=3961

Xbox 360 $279.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=935&subCategoryId=939

I really want the HD DVD Player...but I don't like the fact that I have to leave that loud 360 on while I watch Transformers.

Well, I just picked up the xbox360 plus Halo 3 and Timeshift for $360 shipped.

The way I see it, shipping was $6 if I just ordered Timeshift. And it was $11 for Tiomeshift, Halo, and the 360. So shipping wasn't that bad. And if it doesn't have hdmi I cna ship it back cheaply and I still come out ahead with the savings from timeshift and halo3. And if it does have HDMI, then I really made out.

I'll let you kniow if it comes with or without. Btw, No one knows if it has it or not. The same people who say it doesn't now said the same thing about the Office Depot deal. And those had HDMI.

For the record (I shop at meijers weekly and bought a 360 2 weeks ago) the ones they had in stock were all COMPONENT.

I actually wanted component as I can use it on older tvs now...

Site keeps going down. I wonder if it's just us. Hopefully this shit hasn't been dugg or something.

Anyway I really need a 360 right about now. I've been prowling Craigslist but hopefully I can get a brand new one for a really good price; I'd feel more comfortable with that.

Item Description Quantity Total Price Timeshift for Xbox 360
Item # 36928
Availability: Preorder - Expected to Ship 12/31/1899 WOH- IT REALLY DOES SHIFT TIME! 1 $23.99 $23.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Elite - Black
Item # 47827
Availability: In stock 1 $39.99 $39.99
Microsoft Xbox 360 Network Adaptor - Wireless
Item # 30417
Availability: In stock 1 $79.99 $79.99

Merchandise: $143.97 Shipping: $6.95 Sales Tax: $9.05 Recipient Total: $159.97
pretty darn good - just hope they do not wait for the timeshif release to ship...

is this still working? my aunt is trying to buy one and is getting the message:

Sorry! We're Working on This Page.

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.

Edit: Nevermind, she kept trying and it went through.

Well damn, the 360's out of stock. There goes my dilemma of whether or not I should drop the money on it.

Although still getting Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata is tempting.

My cart is absolutely bonkers, I have a DS and a game in it, yet the total is $1335.91. It's not like I can even get to the checkout page anyways. I really, really would like a DS for $103 and change.

[quote name='EXStrike']Well damn, the 360's out of stock. There goes my dilemma of whether or not I should drop the money on it.

Although still getting Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata is tempting.[/quote]

Damn, I was hoping to pick one up after my eBay auctions ended, guess I'll check out Costco for the bundles. :cry:

[quote name='Moon Jump']How trustworthy is this place? I never heard of them before. And most important, are the 360's the newer ones with HDMI? They say you can get the 360 for $280 bucks, which is mighty nice, I might jump on it if I get a recomendation.[/QUOTE]
very legit, meijer has been in business for about 80 years...its like a huge walmart in Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio, and I believe in Illinois

[quote name='anarchyburger']dammit, i wish they had the ps3 60gb, i wouldve been all over that.[/quote]

I know man, I know. Hell, If I had the motivation, I'd have jumped on the 80gb one...maybe tomorrow (if it's in stock...).

I'd like to order a PSP; however, I cannot tell if that is the slim or original. Maybe I am better waiting for the eventual 20% off in store coupon. Hopefully one will show up again soon. While the price on 360 isn't bad, I refuse to buy one until Microsoft can actually make a machine that won't be broken when you get it or die in a year. The whole issue is such a joke. Don't release a product until it's truly sound. Thankfully there are only 2 games on it I would want.

[quote name='Jewelz23']very legit, meijer has been in business for about 80 years...its like a huge walmart in Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio, and I believe in Illinois[/quote]

Don't forget Indiana! Or do. It's not that important to remember, anyway. But yes, they're also here.

So I'm guessing there's no way to get this deal in store? I know that 60 GB's are in stock at my local Meijer.

Just got the 80gb for $490 and change...awesomeness.

Needless to say...it's back in stock.

BTW...it takes 3+ days to actually process the order, according to a rep.

Anyone know if there ever was a 60 to choose from, or if they will in the future. Cause like everyone else, I'm afraid of a price drop. Also the motorstorm sucks. Rather get a 60 gb or a regular 80 gb.

I've been checking, and have only ever seen the 80 and 20 gig versions.

I woulda jumped on the 60 if they had it, but what are you gonna do.

Oh god. I don't have the money for a PS3 right now, but it's 20% off, but there aren't any games out for it that I really want, but it's 20% off...

Aargh.

I hate dilemmas.

well that sucks. I don't feel like paying 100 more dollars for a crappy game and 20 more gbs. Sorry guys, don't blast me. I still waiting for a ps3 deal under 400 though. 360 is too risky and not worth it long term.

[quote name='Darknight']My order was canceled. What's going on?[/QUOTE]

In the top right of the cart is says you need to be one of their newsletter email subscribers to get the discount, so maybe they will cancel the orders of those who arent?

[quote name='adawg555']In the top right of the cart is says you need to be one of their newsletter email subscribers to get the discount, so maybe they will cancel the orders of those who arent?[/QUOTE]

There was no such warning or message when I placed the order.

Just an FYI if you're still able to get the discount. The xbox deluxe does have an HDMI port.

How long did it take for these orders to get canceled? I ordered a 360 last night at 11:15...so far its still processing.

well, here's hoping it still goes through. i finally jumped on a 360 before reading that people were getting their orders cancelled. i wonder how widespread that is, though.

Canceled as in actually showing up canceled or just disappearing? Mine seemed to disappear from my order history, then it showed up, and now it's gone again.

EDIT: And now I see it again... Still "In Progress" I'm really hoping this goes through since I already got halo 3 and the live subscription since they were such good prices :p

[quote name='SpazX']Canceled as in actually showing up canceled or just disappearing? Mine seemed to disappear from my order history, then it showed up, and now it's gone again.

EDIT: And now I see it again... Still "In Progress" I'm really hoping this goes through since I already got halo 3 and the live subscription since they were such good prices :p[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid to get any games incase this goes badly.

This sucks, they charged my card and now it is coming up as cancelled. They definately realized they were losing a lot of money.

I had an 360 and a halo 3 on my order. what did everyone else who got cancelled order?

[quote name='bfauble83']I'm afraid to get any games incase this goes badly.[/quote]

Yeah, well I figure I can sell those and maybe even come out on top if they cancel it. I might end up just saying fuck it and buying one anyway.

bread's done
Back