Meijer.com 20% off $50, works on game consoles

neuromix

CAG Veteran
credits to PaulG78 at SD.

Meijer is making an effort to get involved with online shopping. They have just revamped their website so orders can be placed online. Meijer B&M are in the midwest only. Shipping does seem reasonable though. Check it out and here's the promo code if you do find anything totaling over $50.

Promo code: meijercomgift

http://www.meijer.com

Works on Video Games consoles, I just picked up 2 Nintendo DS Lites.

Nintendo DS Lite $103.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=905&subCategoryId=915

PS3 $319.99-479.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/thumb...25&categoryId=918&parentCategoryId=199&N=3961

Xbox 360 $279.99
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produ...tegoryId=199&categoryId=935&subCategoryId=939

[quote name='tototheexplorer']Will the new HDMI 360s work on old SD televisions with AV ins, or will I have to buy a separate cable (I don't know anything about A/V stuff)?[/quote]
They still have the old port and come with the old cable with the RCA (Yellow)/Component(Red, Green, Blue) and analog audio (Red and White) cables. So that still works fine with old TVs.

If you want S-video you'll have to buy another cable though.

EDIT: BTW has anything shipped for anybody? I don't even remember getting an email confirmation for ordering it, so did people get emails and did the cancelled people get cancel emails? The coupon apparently still works too so I have no idea what's going on.

[quote name='EXStrike']Well, the HDMI 360 is OOS. fuck.[/quote]

Well it won't really matter if they cancel them all anyway :p. Btw it seems like they just revised it to say HDMI so I dunno if it's guaranteed that all the past ones will have HDMI anyway. Mine that I bought was changed to say HDMI as well so I can bitch if they send it and it doesn't have it, but I know it didn't say that when I bought it.

[quote name='EXStrike']Well, the HDMI 360 is OOS. fuck.[/quote]

Kinda like the physical store...shit's never in when you go to buy it. Finally shows up on the shelf after you bought it somewhere else. I love Meijer, but their game's department is fucked up beyond all measure. Ever since they rolled the games department into entertainment and stopped staffing both of them. You need to stand in line at the photo counter to find somebody with a key to unlock the cases.

No insider information, just call Meijer and they will tell you what your status is in at least somewhat greater detail than just "in process". I'm very sorry that some people didn't get theirs and still don't understand why they were cancelled (doesn't seem to make any sense), but many orders are entering the shipping process and a few reports of systems being shipped already.

I was actually surprised to have someone answer the call as quickly as they did - I thought the phones would be swamped.

[quote name='dvdf5']No insider information, just call Meijer and they will tell you. I'm very sorry that some people didn't get theirs and still don't understand why they were cancelled, but many orders are entering the shipping process and a few reports of systems being shipped already.[/quote]

Cool, so what time should they be shipping today? I've been checking mine periodically out of paranoid boredom and it's still "in progress."

I'd guess shipping will take place later this evening and what systems are ready to ship may ship.

Seriously though, call Meijer. They will tell you the situation for your particular order and you can relax and not have to check it constantly. You'll probably feel a lot better knowing.

[quote name='dvdf5']I'd guess shipping will take place later this evening and what systems are ready to ship may ship.

Seriously though, call Meijer. They will tell you the situation for your particular order and you can relax and not have to check it constantly. You'll probably feel a lot better knowing.[/quote]

Maybe I'll call when I get home later. I was thinking that if I called they might be like "oh shit, that's one we need to cancel, thanks for calling!" :p.

So I just got an email from Meijer saying that they were having trouble verifying some information with my order...I think its cuz I just moved and probably gave the wrong address for my CC...but since its requesting info and not a cancelation email i should be good, right?

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Damn, they took down the 80GB PS3. I was seriously considering ordering one tonight. I wopefully it comes back up.[/quote]

They took it down and re-upped it twice. The next time I saw it, I got it.

Does anybody know if UPS just drops it off, or do they require a signature? I won't be home for a few days, and I hope to God they don't just leave it at my doorstep...

[quote name='bfauble83']So I just got an email from Meijer saying that they were having trouble verifying some information with my order...I think its cuz I just moved and probably gave the wrong address for my CC...but since its requesting info and not a cancelation email i should be good, right?[/quote]

So did you guys get confirmation emails and shit? Cuz I didn't get a single email from them from making the account, the order, or anything.

You should have gotten a confirmation email. However, if you can see your order online and check status, then it very well may be fine. Additionally, you may want to check if you have been charged yet or there is a "charge pending" from Meijer.

[quote name='SpazX']So did you guys get confirmation emails and shit? Cuz I didn't get a single email from them from making the account, the order, or anything.[/QUOTE]

I got an order confirmation last night a few minutes after ordering, then nothing until tonight when the sent the email saying that i had to call them...email was sent at 7...they close at 7.

From what the lady told me over the phone, orders will be in process for a few days before they ship out.

Who knows though, she didn't seem like she in the mood for any actual work.

[quote name='dvdf5']You should have gotten a confirmation email. However, if you can see your order online and check status, then it very well may be fine. Additionally, you may want to check if you have been charged yet or there is a "charge pending" from Meijer.[/quote]

Yeah I can see everything online and I got a pending charge on my credit card in the amount. I just figured their email wasn't working right since the site was so wonky.

Around 110 bucks shipped for a brand new DS lite...hmm, tempting. Should I grab one, or will Black Friday yield a better deal on DS's....decisions, decisions.

Wish they had the spc-ed red/black one, though Then it'd probably be done deal, now.

[quote name='munkyballz']Around 110 bucks shipped for a brand new DS lite...hmm, tempting. Should I grab one, or will Black Friday yield a better deal on DS's....decisions, decisions.

Wish they had the spc-ed red/black one, though Then it'd probably be done deal, now.[/quote]

it's $118.43 for me =/
Wonder if they'll be scarce like last Christmas.

[quote name='tandob']MY xbox360 got backordered along with dead rising and kameo. Did this happen to anyone else?[/quote]

When did you order it?

[quote name='tandob']MY xbox360 got backordered along with dead rising and kameo. Did this happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I hope they reserved one for me since apparently my information wasn't verified or whatever i got to call them about tmw.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Damn, they took down the 80GB PS3. I was seriously considering ordering one tonight. Hopefully it comes back up.[/quote]

It's back up.

I jsut got a new email from Meijer which is basically an update to my order. They shipped one of the games. And Xbox360 and Dead Rising are backordered. THe email said I will be charged me when they are shipped out. I dont care if they take a month as long as they dont cancel it. New X360 HDMI premium for 280.00 is too nice of a deal.

By the way I ordered on Monday Sept 24th around 7pm. I acutally created an account, browsed for a while then ordered.

snippet--

IMPORTANT STATUS / DELIVERY INFORMATION
------------------------------
------------------------------------
Backorder
One or more of your items are on backorder. You won't be billed
until we ship, and we'll send an email letting you know. If you
want to cancel a backordered item, call toll free: 1-877-E-MEIJER
(1-877-363-4537). Please have this email handy when calling.

I'm kind of glad I missed this until now. I am still waiting for a 360 that won't break. But I don't know if I could have withstood this price.

Besides, I bought a PS3 a few weeks ago and a Wii this past weekend. Not to mention the HDTV in July. Then the TRU sale last week set me back a few more hundred. I need to cool off the wallet.

Well turns out i put in the wrong address for my cc, i recently moved and totally forgot to change it on there. So i have to reorder...and the damn 360 is oos. This really sucks

[quote name='dpaluszek']Ugh, still says "In Process." Anyone else getting this?[/quote]

Mine is too, like I said, the rep told me to expect at least 3 days of processing for my order.

[quote name='psyanide82']Mine is too, like I said, the rep told me to expect at least 3 days of processing for my order.[/quote]

When did you order yours? I ordered mine Sunday afternoon.

Mine (which is just a 360) is still "in progress" right now, I'm hoping they'll ship it today or tomorrow. Around what time of day did your stuff ship ackbar? I'll call them if it doesn't ship today.

[quote name='SpazX']Mine (which is just a 360) is still "in progress" right now, I'm hoping they'll ship it today or tomorrow. Around what time of day did your stuff ship ackbar? I'll call them if it doesn't ship today.[/QUOTE]
I got the mail lat last night. Maybe 10PM. I'mm in no rush. as long at it shows up on my doorstep for $270.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I got the mail lat last night. Maybe 10PM. I'mm in no rush. as long at it shows up on my doorstep for $270.[/quote]

I'm not really rushing either, I'd just like it in a reasonable time frame :p.

I also won't be 100% convinced it won't be canceled until it actually ships...

Even though mine is supposed to be getting canceled due to my stupidity, it now says backordered instead of in progress.

bread's done
Back