Meijer does it once more bogo 1/2 off

[quote name='TomCloud9']Febuary 19 2005 6am to midnight

Coke products 2 liter 67 cents.
Hershey's Candy bars buy 2 get 3 free[/quote]

5 Hershey bars for the price of 2? That's pretty sweet. *rimshot*

[quote name='tornadomann']I wish i had a meijer close to me![/quote]

I feel the same. This place sounds badass. Seriously fuck the Supercenter's, give me a Meijers where you don't have some workers getting fucked over by Wal-Mart blocking Unions or destroying community businesses.
Wal-Mart, the parasite everyone loves. Yes I admit I know of one with some game clearances I'm feening to indulge soon enough so I'm a bit of a hypocrite. chuckles.

[quote name='Scorch']..so is this about drinks and candy or games?[/quote]

Every time I post this deal someone ask me about if soda is going to be on sale so I just add it and any other goodies.

i got to go out there and buy around 50 candy bars. everytime they have this i got to buy them for everyone i know in my family cause they are too lazy to go themself :)

[quote name='Sarang01']Don't forget ShopKo.

Well don't feel completely bad because soon enough you should most likely get a Costco.[/quote]

I actually do have a Shopko near me, and I think there was once a Costco in my city a long time ago but it failed...

Again? That's 3 in the last month and a half that I can remember. 8 games. I never thought I'd say this, but...

I love Meijer.

I still say this isn't that great of a deal. Its really just a little more off than the typical $10 off you can get off newer titles with most any sale.

Maybe it is just me but the Buy 2 get 1 free at TRU does a lot more for me.

[quote name='turls']I still say this isn't that great of a deal. Its really just a little more off than the typical $10 off you can get off newer titles with most any sale.

Maybe it is just me but the Buy 2 get 1 free at TRU does a lot more for me.[/quote]

Yes that is true but Meijer does this like twice a month, And always better than paying full price.

Yeah, it is unique in that regard if they keep it up its nice to be able to pick and choose what you want on newer titles and at least get them on sale.

[quote name='TomCloud9']I think, I might pick up Wario touched, and Feel the Magic does anyone have these, and care to give me a short opinion.[/quote]

Feel the Magic is a great game. The minigames are good! My friend got the game when he got his DS. I played it and as soon as I got MY DS, I had to pick up that game.
I would guess that Warioware Touched is going to be great as well!

buy 2 get 1 free... or get 3 free? 3 seems ridiculous, I do need to go grocery shopping though, so that'd be cool to stack up on the snacks.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']buy 2 get 1 free... or get 3 free? 3 seems ridiculous, I do need to go grocery shopping though, so that'd be cool to stack up on the snacks.[/quote]

Buy Two Get Three Free on the Hershey's.

Buy One Get One Half Off on the videogames.

I wish we'd get Champions: Return to Arms in >_<

Oh well, I got NBA Street V3 and Star Fox Assault this morning when I got off work there lol.

I went today and they didnt have nothing, I wanted to get Feel the Magic and Wario touched . They didnt have Feel the Magic and had a price of 40 on Wario so I said screw it and home

bread's done
Back