Meijer - Guitar Hero Aerosmith 360 (Game Only) $9.99

xepherys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
This week, 05.Jan - 10.Jan, Meijer is selling Guitar Hero Aerosmith 360 (Game Only) for $9.99. Quite a deal I must admit! :)

[quote name='bmulligan']
Okay , here's the list as seen this morning- all 19.99 unless otherwise specified:

:ps3:PS3
NBA08
F1 Championship
Genji
Lair
MLB07
NBA07
MLB2K8
NBA2K7
R-Type
Rock Revolution
Madden 07
Dark Sector
Soldier Of Fortune
Sega Super Tennis
Viking
Condemned 2
Lost
Fracture
Devil May Cry 4
Timeshift

Spider-Man 3 ( $19.90)
F.E.A.R ( $19.90)
NBA 2K8 ( $19.90)

NHL2K9 ($15) WOW !
Lego Indiana Jones ( $15 )
Lego Batman ( $15 )

2K College Hoops ( $15 )

MLB 2K7 ( $12 )
Conan ( $12 )

All Pro Football ( $10 )
GH Aerosmith ( $10 )

GH Aerosmith wireless bundle ( $30 )

:360:Xbox360
The Club
Universe At War
Condemned 2
Sega Tennis
Monster Madness- Suburbia
Rock Revolution
GH Aerosmith ($10)

:ps2:PS2
Mummy 2 ($20)
GH Aerosmith ( $10 )
GH Aerosmith Bundle ( $18 )
GH III ( $18 ) - crap, I don't know if this is the bundle like Aero or not - it could be.

:wii:Wii
Guitar Hero Aerosmith ( $10 )
There were no Wii GH bundles at my Meijer to check the price, none of the other GH bundles were marked or signed, but they rang up at $18, or $30 for PS2, PS3
[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
For $10....seems like a good deal. I'm not a big Guitar Hero fan, but I already have GHII andtwo games (I got a Aerosmith one for $.99).

I just got back from Meijer and Guitar Hero Aerosmith guitar bundle was $29.99 for the PS3.

Sale runs until 1/10 and doesn't seem to be advertised in any of their fliers. Sorry, I didn't see if the sale was cross platform, I had to leave before I was too tempted to spend more money that I don't have.

[quote name='bmulligan']I just got back from Meijer and Guitar Hero Aerosmith guitar bundle was $29.99 for the PS3.

Sale runs until 1/10 and doesn't seem to be advertised in any of their fliers. Sorry, I didn't see if the sale was cross platform, I had to leave before I was too tempted to spend more money that I don't have.[/quote]

Will check first thing tomorrow :) I'd love a cheap guitar hero game...I'm prolly one of the few that has never played a guitar hero game.

I wish I had a meijer near me, they always seem to have great deals, I'm in the philly area, Can you purchase from them online?

Their deals don't usually run online. They have a very limited selection on their site.

Unreal Tournament III was reduced to 24.00

They also had a shit-ton of PS3 games reduced to 19.99. Again, none were advertised, but all were posted on their standard yellow sale tags above the display cases. Half were the plethora of last years sports titles (pro football/nba/mlb/etc.), The only ones I can remember offhand is F1 championship racing & Lost. Probably not much to get excited about.

Sorry, I didn't pay much attention as I'm new to the PS3 world and my mission was to buy groceries, not games. I'll try to head back tomorrow and make a list unless someone else beats me to it first. It's probably all the crap that is already $19.99 everywhere else as Meijer is usually behind the curve in price drops.

What's the deal with Meijer on this? I gave up on them since my local one (still 40 miles away) stopped doing the great end-cap deals. Do they run these types of unadvertised deals on individual games often? Is this in all their stores?

Since it doesnt appear to be much verification on this, I'll take a break from work at 11 and head over to check both the 9.99 360 game only and the PS3 29.99 guitar/game combo :)

Sorry all, I thought I had posted a response to the online thing last night, but apparently I failed.

Meijer.com does not generally run the same deals. In fact, in store the regular price of GH:A is $49.99, but online it is still $59.99. WTF? I think their webmaster is not quite with it.

As for deals like this, turls, they often do, yes. I check the game section every time I go into Meijer. They operate a lot like TRU, where they order a boatload of the "hot" new game coming out, and then peddle them off massively cheaply when they don't sell through the whole stock. Definitely worth checking out now and then.

Well, Circuit City has the bundle for $46.99 and they give you an extra wired guitar (360 version only) with it if anyone's interested. It's a little more but they are still trying to charge $49.99 for just the game, I'm not sure why. I picked it up and World Tour and due to dumb sales associates walked out of the store (chose in-store pick up) for $88 that's the price of just World Tour (guitar bundle not the whole band kit). They were confused and gave me $40.00 off it was supposed to be $128 according to what they charged my card but they gave me a credit receipt in store but still gave me everything.

Okay , here's the list as seen this morning- all 19.99 unless otherwise specified:

:ps3:PS3
NBA08
F1 Championship
Genji
Lair
MLB07
NBA07
MLB2K8
NBA2K7
R-Type
Rock Revolution
Madden 07
Dark Sector
Soldier Of Fortune
Sega Super Tennis
Viking
Condemned 2
Lost
Fracture
Devil May Cry 4
Timeshift

Spider-Man 3 ( $19.90)
F.E.A.R ( $19.90)
NBA 2K8 ( $19.90)

NHL2K9 ($15) WOW !
Lego Batman ( $15 )

2K College Hoops ( $15 )

MLB 2K7 ( $12 )
Conan ( $12 )

All Pro Football ( $10 )
GH Aerosmith ( $10 )

GH Aerosmith wireless bundle ( $30 )

:360:Xbox360
The Club
Universe At War
Condemned 2
Sega Tennis
Monster Madness- Suburbia
Rock Revolution
GH Aerosmith ($10)

:ps2:PS2
Mummy 2 ($20)
GH Aerosmith ( $10 )
GH Aerosmith Bundle ( $18 )
GH III ( $18 ) - crap, I don't know if this is the bundle like Aero or not - it could be.

:wii:Wii
Guitar Hero Aerosmith ( $10 )
There were no Wii GH bundles at my Meijer to check the price, none of the other GH bundles were marked or signed, but they rang up at $18, or $30 for PS2, PS3

Like I mentioned before, there's not much to get excited about here, it's mostly Meijer getting with the program with regular price drops we've seen everywhere else. But OP, feel free to copy this to the first post to make it more appealing.

Confirmed GH: Aerosmith at Meijer at 54th and 131 in Grand Rapids, MI. Several copies of both the ps3 and 360 were available.

also the meijer at 13 and little mack in rosevile has many copys of 360 GH:A for 10. the nhl 2k09 and lego indy are they 15 for the 360 also or just ps3. had the guy scan 2k09 for the 360 and it came up 39.99

I can confirm this in NW Ohio I picked up:

NHL 2K9 (use that 2k coupon and its $5)
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Batman
GH: Aerosmith

Great deals... thanks!

As for availability, GH:Aerosmith for 360 and PS3 - many copies of both at the Meijer at 13 Mile Rd between John R and Dequindre in Madison Hts, MI

Sweet. I have a friend who works at Meijer back in Illinois. Maybe he can get me a copy and apply his employee discount, although the discount wouldn't take much off such a low price.

I picked up a copy this afternoon at the Livonia, MI store on Middlebelt near I-96. The "associate" as surprised by the price. the had a bunch of bundles for $29.99 or the game alone for $9.99.

[quote name='bmulligan']

NHL2K9 ($15) WOW !
Lego Batman ( $15 )

[/quote]
Just for PS3 or for 360 as well?

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Just for PS3 or for 360 as well?[/quote]

I can confirm Lego Batman is NOT $15 for 360
rang up 44.99

Took advantage of the NHL2k9+ 10 dollar off coupon for ps3, however.

Wow. Does someone want to pick me up a copy of LEGO Batman and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith? lol I wish I had a Meijer store or two around me.

Confirmed at the Rolling Meadows, IL location. I bought a copy of GH: Aerosmith (360) for $9.99. Cashier couldn't believe it. There's about 3-4 360 copies and maybe 2-3 PS3 ones.

[quote name='cplater']I picked up a copy this afternoon at the Livonia, MI store on Middlebelt near I-96. The "associate" as surprised by the price. the had a bunch of bundles for $29.99 or the game alone for $9.99.[/quote]Just to clarify, the $30 bundle is the PS3 ONLY; the 360 bundle is $40. I bought the last 360 bundle from the Allen Park, MI store. They still have at least 5 PS3 kits. Too bad the X360 is more. Grrr.

Too bad this deal wasnt a month ago. They'd make great XMas gifts.

I can confirm the sales at Wilder Rd, Bay City MI

Picked up a copy for the 360. I use to own it as well and sold it, but have been wanting it back, so this is perfect.

:)

I wonder how much Gamestop gives for this? Possible flipping?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']

I wonder how much Gamestop gives for this? Possible flipping?[/quote]

ooo good call. there's a meijer right next to game stop. go buy a few and sell em to them :p

Meijer at 44th st. in Grandville, mi had a boatload of copies. i bought the legends of rock bundle a couple weeks ago when theyy were $50 off and i was surprised to see this for only $10, i had to get it.

dang wish I knew about this sale... since I ordered Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wireless bundle for around $50 on amazon... only reason I decided to even get it is cause my original rockband guitar doesn't work very well anymore.

Have to go to Meijer for a lock for school. Will swing by and see if they still have any of the games left (my area is usually slaughtered very quickly). Would like Lego Batman for $15 and then use the $10 2k Coupon to get NHL2K9 for $5 (would rather have NHL09 but for $5 I will sacrifice :) ). Thanks OP for the heads up will report back.

Here are the Trade In Values for Blockbuster/Gamerush:
Xbox 360 $22
PS3 $23

Gamestop/EB
Xbox 360 $11
PS3 $10
You may be able to get a few bucks more if use them with several promos going on.

[quote name='cdeener']Here are the Trade In Values for Blockbuster/Gamerush:
Xbox 360 $22
PS3 $23 .[/QUOTE]

Wow, $23 for GH aerosmith at Gamerush? Turning 10 into 23 sounds almost irresistible. Too bad there's not much left at my local Gamerush. I think they're getting out of the game market.

Thanks OP, just got back from the Maysville RD store in Fort Wayne, IN and they had plenty of GH: Aerosmith for both the Ps3 & 360.

Wow, thanks a bunch for posting! Was able to grab Lego Batman ps3 for $15 in Canton,MI. They had a few left as well as Lego Indy and DMC4 for $15 and copies of GH:Aerosmith for $10 still left. Only looked at ps3 section, didn't check what they had for 360.

Deals a go. Got Lego Batman $14.99 and then used the $10 2k Games Coupon and picked up NHL2K9 for $4.99. Damn fine deal.

Word to the wise. If you plan on trying the 2K Games Coupon on NHL2K9 use a real register not the fast check lanes. I got denied at the fast check lanes (they had to come verify, he went away and asked a manager, I presume, and he/she said dont accept it). I went through the normal lanes with another copy and the coupon went through no problem. Good Luck.

[quote name='NJMane']Deals a go. Got Lego Batman $14.99 and then used the $10 2k Games Coupon and picked up NHL2K9 for $4.99. Damn fine deal.

Word to the wise. If you plan on trying the 2K Games Coupon on NHL2K9 use a real register not the fast check lanes. I got denied at the fast check lanes (they had to come verify, he went away and asked a manager, I presume, and he/she said dont accept it). I went through the normal lanes with another copy and the coupon went through no problem. Good Luck.[/quote]

Didn't even think about using the coupon :) Gonna try this early tomorrow morning thanks for the heads up

Edit
Noticed this in the faqs of the coupon:
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can I use this coupon on a qualifying game that’s on sale or less than full price?
Yes, this is valid on the qualifying games shown regardless of price."

They shouldn't give you any trouble at all yessss, off to get copies for all my hockey nut friends :)
[/FONT]

I went to one of the Meijers in Saginaw, MI tonight to get NHL2k9 with the coupon and they denied me from using the coupon. I guess I will try the other one tmw.

bread's done
Back