Meijer mPerks for 4/10-4/16- $30 off Battlefront($10 total) and $30 off Fallout 4

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://mperks.meijer.com/mperks/Coupon/Index

update 2: Meijer has removed the Battlefront coupon (#thecageffect). BUT good news if you happen to have the coupon clipped, the game is on sale again. Now $40 everywhere. If you use the $30 off coupon, it will be $10.

update: Battlefront back to normal price now. But that may only apply to stores where the $29.99 sale price expired the 9th. Some stores have the 13th as the expiration date. Meijer.com should tell you when it expires at your local store.

original post- Battlefront may be free, YMMV- This worked at 1:43am est. It was $29.99 last week, and is still that price. Apply the coupon after scanning the item at checkout to get another $29.99 off. In store only. The sale tag at the store said the $29.99 sale was supposed to expire 4/9. My roommate didn't see a sale tag at a different store he went to, and it worked.

6WLo2Wf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you use mperks twice? I got free* game but still have coupon. I wanted to give others a chance for a copy but there's still copies in Stock and times running out. Thanks in advance cags.
Looks like the mPerks FAQ says coupons are only valid once. I missed the deal and was hoping this wasn't the case, but alas, it is.

Can you use mperks twice? I got free* game but still have coupon. I wanted to give others a chance for a copy but there's still copies in Stock and times running out. Thanks in advance cags.
Could always make new accounts. My parents, sister, brother, and I each have an account. I have essentially "quadruple dipped" on coupons before.

Could always make new accounts. My parents, sister, brother, and I each have an account. I have essentially "quadruple dipped" on coupons before.
The Battlefront coupon is no longer available to add, can only use it if you added it before it was removed.

bread's done
Back