Meijer Nintendo Sale 04/04-05/22

Snowball21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I went to Meijer today and saw sale signs all over Nintendo games. This is not clearance and the sale date does indeed end on May 22nd(really long sale).

3DS Games:

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - $19.99
Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer w/Amiibo Reader - $29.99
Chibi Robo: Zip Lash - $9.99
Code Name STEAM - $14.99
Disney Magical World - $9.99
LBX - $29.99
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - $29.99
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - $29.99
Mario Golf: World Tour - $9.99
Pokemon Art Academy - $19.99
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - $24.99
Puzzle & Dragons - $19.99
Super Smash Bros 3DS - $29.99
Yo Kai Watch - $29.99

Wii U Games:

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival - $39.99
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $29.99
Mario Kart 8 - $49.99
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash - $39.99
NES Remix - $19.99
Wii Fit U - $29.99
Xenoblade Chronicles X - $49.99
Yoshi's Wooly World - $39.99

Wii Game:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - $19.99

Amiibos:

AC Series 1 packs - $2.99
AC Series 1 Amiibos, Super Mario Amiibos, Splatoon Amiibos - $7.99
AC 3-pack - $19.99
Green Yarn Yoshi - $11.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I misread topic title as major Nintendo sale and thought the eshop had major discounts- like the original super Mario bros. for only 3.99 :)

Mario Golf: World Tour - $9.99

insane price...

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - $24.99--- very boring game :)
Puzzle & Dragons - $19.99--- great game

might have to rebuy Mario Golf if I find myself at meijer.
I might have to buy it for the first time. Can anyone vouch for its quality?

Also, does anyone know if Best Buy will price match Meijer?

Good price on Xenoblade; haven't seen it for $50 new in a while. Even better if BB will price match, that might be up to the manager depending on if there's a Meijer nearby or not. In my case, my two nearest best buys are across the street from Meijer, so I may be trying this later this week.

I misread topic title as major Nintendo sale and thought the eshop had major discounts- like the original super Mario bros. for only 3.99 :)
YjDXJln.gif

me too

I also saw a tag for Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker for $19.99.  The store I stopped at didn't have the game though.

Looks like a good price for Animal Crossing HHD and Mario Golf, will stop by tomorrow after class and see if they have them. Thanks for the post OP.

FYI Code Name Steam is $9.97 at GameStop.

Too bad the closest Meijer to me is a 3-hour drive to my family in Iowa; wouldn't mind Mario Golf at $10.

what one the one on lima had them listed at normal price
Oh sorry I might be wrong then because I was at that one a few days ago. I saw a few amiibo on sale such as Yarn Yoshi, and assumed the games were on sale as well :/

Just curious have you been to the Meijer on Illinois lately? It looks so nice inside now after the remodeling!

Oh sorry I might be wrong then because I was at that one a few days ago. I saw a few amiibo on sale such as Yarn Yoshi, and assumed the games were on sale as well :/

Just curious have you been to the Meijer on Illinois lately? It looks so nice inside now after the remodeling!
nope its been 2 years since been there

I'm visiting the Mishawaka, IN area and a Meijer there is having the sale, and the sale tags are up.

Also noticed that Rock Band 4 full set is on sale for $150. Might be a YMMV thing since it's not in the weekly ad. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Checked the Okemos, MI Meijer last night (blizzard much, anybody?). No sale sticker on xenoblade but a lot of other titles were on sale. No sign of yoshi amiibo. Might hit the West Lansing one later on Saturday.

Neither Meijer location in Lexington, KY is participating in the sale. No sale stickers, no mention in the ad. No deal, unless they mysteriously ring up at sale price at the register. Didn't try that.

bread's done
Back