Meijer Pre order Halo 3, get t-shirt

Han Solo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I went to Meijer tonight and put down 10 bucks for a Halo 3 pre order. I got a Halo 3 t-shirt and halo 3 game case. They don't take your info. Instead, a 10 dollar off meijer coupon is printed. The coupon says "This coupon does not guarantee availability of product." so its not really a reservation.

Ten bucks for a t-shirt and game case isn't such a bad deal.

Here is a picture of the t-shirt and case:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa240/hansolox1/Halo3shirt.jpg

gotta love that "for display only" at the bottom.

Tempting since I have a broken game case and I don't like having discs jump around inside... but $10 for one is just too much, as I'd never wear the shirt and can't think of a use for the case once I get the real game case.

That is cool. I might have to pick that up. Also, I once made a funny picture involving a vagina and that same Han Solo toy picture sticking out the top saying, "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"

Stopped by my local Meijer in Dayton (near Wright State) they had sold all their pre-orders as of a week ago. Oh well, guess I'll camp out that night hoping for one of the 90 others.

Stopped by my local Meijer in Dayton (near Wright State) they had sold all their pre-orders as of a week ago. Oh well, guess I'll camp out that night hoping for one of the 90 others.

[quote name='donut']is Halo embroidered on the T?
and what are the sizes? I may call my sis in IL ...[/QUOTE]

My t-shirt is 100% cotton, pre-shrunk, XL

It has Halo 3 printed on the front and a Halo 3 symbol on the back.

Not sure if there are other sizes available.

bread's done
Back