Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped in a local Meijer (West Bend) after work and checked out the ps4 games almost all of them were on clearance, and not the "clearance" prices they have had lately but real clearance prices.

PS4:

Borderlands 3 11.99

Wolfenstien 2 3.99

OuterWorlds 11.99

Death Stranding 11.99

For Honor Marching Fire 3.99

Nioh 2 5.99

Middle Earth:Shadow of War 1.99

Gran Turismo Sport 5.99

FIFA20 8.99

Kinda bummed i could have saved 2 dollars on Nioh 2 (Bought it BF with GCU at BB for 7.99)

Im guessing they are getting rid of most PS4 games and going to use the space for PS5 games instead. 'm hoping one of those back button attachments go on clearance Ill snag those
What did the Xbox clearance look like at that store?

Just Cause 4  PS4 and Xbox One - 1.99

Battlefield 4  Xbox One and PS4  1.99

Sushi Striker on Switch - 4.99

Werewolf Within - 2.99

Saw Far Cry 4 Xbox - 1.99

Fall Out 4 Xbox - 1.99

Bordlands 3 PS4 11.99

Fifa 20 Xbox - 8.99

Remember seeing a tag for Madden 20 for 8.99

Spyro Triology Switch 11.99

Going of what i can remember at one store.

Checked Meijer again today and they had Mario Tennis Aces for $17.99, and also Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for $8.99 but it was sold out

Here is my haul the last few days from many Meijers.  Sorry if some are repeat prices.  Thanks to whomever on the board suggested using the Meijer app to scan prices, that helped big time.  Also, don't go by shelf tags or price tags on games, you have to check the prices to be sure.  Finally, stores have bins of B1G1 games, but the UPC's have different stickers over them.   Those stickers scan different prices.  Here are the finds:

Switch

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition  $17.99

Fire Emblem Warriors  $5.99

Sushi Striker  $4.99

Ugly Dolls  $3.49

Xbox One

Apex Legends: Lifeline Edition  $.99

Apex Legends: Bloodhound Edition  $.99

Lego Jurassic World  $1.99

FarCry 4  $1.99

Crackdown 3  $2.99

Batman: Arkham Knight  $1.99

Madden 20  $8.09

Madden 20: Superstar Edition  $7.99

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind  $1.99

Wolfenstein Youngblood: Deluxe Edition  $3.99

Devil May Cry 5  $5.99

Just Dance 2019  $2.99

Just Dance 2020  $3.99

Battlefield V  $1.99

The Division 2: Gold Edition Steelbook  $10.99

Guitar Hero Live (game only) (preowned)  $1.29

Farming Simulator '19: Platinum Edition  $4.99

Darksiders 3  $2.99

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition  $5.99

PS4

Battlefield V  $1.99

Just Dance 2019  $2.99

Devil May Cry 5  $5.99

Star Trek: Bridge Crew  $5.99

Wolfenstein II  $3.99

The Division 2: Gold Edition Steelbook  $10.99

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition  $5.99

XCom 2  $3.99

Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle pack  $4.99

Meijer at Cascade in GR has 'Nioh 2' for $6, and that's about it. Most of those good titles don't even have hanging spots.

Here is my haul the last few days from many Meijers. Sorry if some are repeat prices. Thanks to whomever on the board suggested using the Meijer app to scan prices, that helped big time. Also, don't go by shelf tags or price tags on games, you have to check the prices to be sure. Finally, stores have bins of B1G1 games, but the UPC's have different stickers over them. Those stickers scan different prices. Here are the finds:

Switch

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition $17.99

Fire Emblem Warriors $5.99

Sushi Striker $4.99

Ugly Dolls $3.49

Xbox One

Apex Legends: Lifeline Edition $.99

Apex Legends: Bloodhound Edition $.99

Lego Jurassic World $1.99

FarCry 4 $1.99

Crackdown 3 $2.99

Batman: Arkham Knight $1.99

Madden 20 $8.09

Madden 20: Superstar Edition $7.99

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind $1.99

Wolfenstein Youngblood: Deluxe Edition $3.99

Devil May Cry 5 $5.99

Just Dance 2019 $2.99

Just Dance 2020 $3.99

Battlefield V $1.99

The Division 2: Gold Edition Steelbook $10.99

Guitar Hero Live (game only) (preowned) $1.29

Farming Simulator '19: Platinum Edition $4.99

Darksiders 3 $2.99

Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition $5.99

PS4

Battlefield V $1.99

Just Dance 2019 $2.99

Devil May Cry 5 $5.99

Star Trek: Bridge Crew $5.99

Wolfenstein II $3.99

The Division 2: Gold Edition Steelbook $10.99

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition $5.99

XCom 2 $3.99

Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle pack $4.99
where is your stomping grounds?

Yesterday I found Minecraft Dungeons for Xbox One $8.99 and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice for Xbox One $5.99.
Any chance of sharing which (if any) stores still had Sekiro or Xenoblade? Had thought about hitting a few stores in the area this weekend.

More finds

PS4

Far Cry 4  $1.99

Resident Evil 4  $9.99

Resident Evil 5  $13.99

Resident Evil 6  $9.99

Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe  $3.99

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare  $1.99

Apex Legends Bloodhound Edition  $.99

Sniper 3: Ghost Warrior Season Pass Edition  $1.99

Apex Legends Lifeline Edition  $.99

Xbox One

Halo 5  $1.99

Just an FYI, I’m finding Meijer is the best place to find the harder to find PS5 accessories right now. The one I went to in Grandville, MI had like 6 of the wireless headsets. I found my charging station for the controller at a different Meijer a few weeks back.

I bought these 2 for Xbox One

Battlefield V $1.99
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus $3.99

I said I was going to stock up on stuff I wanted to play on the cheap so I won’t have to get the newer stuff for a long while.

I confirmed that santa bucks applies to video games as I picked up ring fit for $15 off. Not really sure my wife will actually play it though as I figure it will just end up collecting dust like the wii fit board.

Does anyone know how meijer handles b1g1 promos? Saw a box of old ps4 / xbox one games that are b1g1 and was wondering if they prorate them like target.

Where is your stomping grounds... most of them have been wiped out around me..
Neo. I was at the same store yesterday and the shelves were full. Went back this morning and it looks like someone bought 80% of the games.

They didnt touch the unmarked games though. Maybe they're hoping to ebay them or something. There was at least 10 or so copies of dead or alive 6 for ps4 / xbox yesterday lol

More finds

Nintendo Switch

Minecraft Dungeons  $8.99

Xbox One

WWE 2K20  $2.99
NHL 20  $8.09
Final Fantasy XV: Day One Edition $1.99

Man, I would totally buy 2K20 for $3, just for the laughs.  I might run back to my local Meijer and see if they happen to have that, I know I saw it for PS4 recently. 

fitness boxing 2 was $15?
Yes. My city is getting hit pretty bad by covid and unemployment. The schools just ran out of food. Meijer is just slashing prices on everything. Imma find some pants and make a run now to see what new games they've slashed for this new week.

Oh damn, what meijer location is this with rhe $27 Pokémon?
Its the newer version of Sword or Shield with the Expansion Pass. I can confirm it scans $26.99. Switch Fifa 21 Legacy Edition scans $14.99 The deluxe versions of Madden/NHL/Fifa 21 are scanning either $24 or $30 depending on the version. WWE Battlegrounds PS4 or XB1 were scanning $11.99.

Its the newer version of Sword or Shield with the Expansion Pass. I can confirm it scans $26.99. Switch Fifa 21 Legacy Edition scans $14.99 The deluxe versions of Madden/NHL/Fifa 21 are scanning either $24 or $30 depending on the version. WWE Battlegrounds PS4 or XB1 were scanning $11.99.
I might have to make a Meijer run today the wife wanted to get my son a cheap copy of the Legacy Edition of FIFA 21 and I might get Battlegrounds for a friend who wanted for cheap for his son.

Avengers Deluxe Edition is 23.99 for PS4 and Xbox on clearance plus an addition 50% off per this weeks ad so I got it for 11.99 which is pretty good

Damn. Back up in Indiana for the Holidays and would have killed for that Minecraft Dungeons for $9.

Did see Fifa 21 for $15, but decided to pass.

50% off does scan automatically. It doesn't show up in the pay and scan app feature. Picked up Fitness Boxing 2 for Switch for $7.50 and NBA 2k21 for Switch for $9.

Nothing amazing but I picked up Nioh 2, Cod infinite warfare legacy edition, rage 2, Wolfenstein youngblood deluxe, and uncharted lost legacy for $2-$3 each.

bread's done
Back