Meijer Sales/Clearance Thread

SaberMatrix

CAGiversary!
Meijer in Colerain Ohio had Steel Black, Wave Blue and Silver Dualshock 4 Controllers on Clearance for $50.

Labo customization kit was clearanced at $2.49

Final Fantasy Royal edition on Xbox One was on sale for $9.99.

Didn't see a thread of anything like it, so figured i'd give it a whirl.

For those who are not sure what Meijer is: It's a retail chain out of Michigan that is similar to Walmart, without the feeling of being a warehouse. They currently operate in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin. They are very behind in the online push, so dont expect much to be online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t see the other games mentioned like FIFA 21 Switch.

Well I got a great deal on these all for PS4

Death Stranding $6 normally $12
Division 2: Gold Edition $5.50 normally $11
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Gold Edition $5.50 normally $11

The 2 Gold Editions were originally $110 each so I got them as gifts for a couple of friends that I know like shooters on PS4.

Struck out on Pokemon Sword with expansion pass in southern Indiana. They had like 40 copies of the base game, none with the DLC. Based on their scan and go, it's only ringing up for just over 13 dollars. Oh well, been waiting for some sort of deal on the pass and that would've been perfect.

My local Meijer (central Indiana) only had Fitness boxing 2 unmarked on shelves.
I asked if they had anything else, employee took out a full box of clearance games and let me go through it.
Ended up with
Fitness boxing 2 $7.49
Minecraft dungeons x3 Switch $4.49
Madden21 Deluxe Xbox $11.99
Avengers deluxe Xbox $11.99
Struck out on Pokémon and death stranding, now I get to return my Black Friday purchase of Avengers.

My local Meijer (central Indiana) only had Fitness boxing 2 unmarked on shelves.
I asked if they had anything else, employee took out a full box of clearance games and let me go through it.
Ended up with
Fitness boxing 2 $7.49
Struck out on Pokémon and death stranding, now I get to return my Black Friday purchase of Avengers.
why did they have a box lol

Ended up with
Fitness boxing 2 $7.49
I'm up in Northwest Indiana and found a location that had Minecraft Dungeons for the Switch. Happy to get that one for a fiver.

Had no luck finding NBA 2K21 for Switch yet. May try to make one more run in the area before heading back home down South this weekend.

why did they have a box lol
Not too surprised. I went to one here in MI (12 & Mound) and they didn't have much left.

Mostly sports games, plus:

For Honor (ps4 & xbox one)

XCOM 2 (xbox one)

Just Cause 4 (xbox one)

Fallout '76 (ps4 & xbox one)

I had printed out a sheet of UPCs for various things I was interested in and had them take a look to see if any other stores in the area showed things in stock -- the general finding was that everything was either out of stock, no longer showing up in the system, or showing as being sent back to their distribution center. The last part could have some relation to the box and why games seemed to disappear all at once from some stores.

Ended up with
Fitness boxing 2 $7.49
Don't suppose they had extra copies of Fitness Boxing 2?

I'm up in Northwest Indiana and found a location that had Minecraft Dungeons for the Switch. Happy to get that one for a fiver.

Had no luck finding NBA 2K21 for Switch yet. May try to make one more run in the area before heading back home down South this weekend.
i haven't seen any real sports games for the switch in my area. There isn't even a spot for them so I am assuming my stores just never carried them.

The one on Rt 30 near southlake mall didn't have anything on Saturday.

My bad the stores I’ve gotten stuff from are in Southeast Michigan

Allen Park doesn’t have much left

Westland that’s where I found Death Stranding but I got the last copy out in the clearance area and come to find out it had a box cutter cut in the bottom but I wasn’t mad. They had a bunch of copies of For Honor and Division 2 Xbox One then Rage 2 & Nioh 2 for PS4

I got some more might hit up for gifts out in Southfield, Belleville, and Lincoln Park have family I visit for Christmas that live near these locations.

Ok just went to the one in Lincoln Park and Taylor

Lincoln Park didn’t have any clearance games out just the buy one get one 20 buck games.

Taylor had Borderlands 3 PS4, a bunch of old FIFA’s from 17 to 19 on Xbox One, Apex Legends for both, and some other sports games. The only game of note was the Gold Edition of Assassins Creed: Origins Xbox One Steelbook that is still $77 in the system when I scanned it so I left it there.

i am going to imagine those are going to be hard to come by as they both would be around $9 now
Fire Emblem Three Houses scanned $2.99 for me the other day after the 50% off. Same for Wolfenstein for the Switch and Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled for the Switch. The NBA Deluxe Mamba version for the Switch is only scanning $8.99 right now after the discount. Shelf tag says $99.99.

Fire Emblem Three Houses scanned $2.99 for me the other day after the 50% off. Same for Wolfenstein for the Switch and Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled for the Switch. The NBA Deluxe Mamba version for the Switch is only scanning $8.99 right now after the discount. Shelf tag says $99.99.
No one must go to that Meijer for games. damn.

Ended up with
Fitness boxing 2 $7.49
Which store? I'm located in Central Indiana.

Did the 50% off end? Went to a new Meijer today and found a few things but they were ringing up full clearance price.
it was supposed to last until today. Did u scan them yourself or actually try to checkout? If you scanned it the discount doesn’t show on the scanner.

Nope, found while last minute cake shopping:

Ps4 Predator: Hunting Ground 1.99

Ps4 Apex legends .49

Switch Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX 8.99

Checked one of my Meijers today and somehow they restocked Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition so I was able to get it for $8.99, hooray. Also got Far Cry New Dawn (PS4) for $2.49

I found one copy of Fitness Boxing 2 at my local Meijer (Sussex, WI)  It rang up 14.99, so I'm guessing that's a universal price now if you can find one. 

More finds today

Xbox 360

Just Dance 2016  $3.99

Xbox One

Monster Hunter World  $2.99

Battlefield 1  $1.99

Dishonored 2: Limited Edition  $1.99

World of Final Fantasy Maxima  $2.99

World to the West (pre-owned)  $1.29

PS4

XCom 2 (pre-owned)  $2.49

went to ANOTHER location today in cincy and they did have a big switch selection. didn't see much mentioned in this  thread  tho.

Did see pokemon sword plus expansion tho. didnt pick it up

More finds today

Xbox 360

Just Dance 2016 $3.99

Xbox One

Monster Hunter World $2.99

Battlefield 1 $1.99

Dishonored 2: Limited Edition $1.99

World of Final Fantasy Maxima $2.99

World to the West (pre-owned) $1.29

PS4

XCom 2 (pre-owned) $2.49
At this point I think all the stores around me are wiped out.... There has to be lots of CAG in my area

At this point I think all the stores around me are wiped out.... There has to be lots of CAG in my area

if the prices are tagged, random people will buy the crap. I saw a facebook post trying to sell a stack of xbox / ps4 games for $10 each that I am pretty sure were from meijers clearance lol

I'd love to get Xcom 2 for that price damn

More finds today

Xbox 360

Just Dance 2016 $3.99

Xbox One

Monster Hunter World $2.99

Battlefield 1 $1.99

Dishonored 2: Limited Edition $1.99

World of Final Fantasy Maxima $2.99

World to the West (pre-owned) $1.29

PS4