Meijer - Summer Bucks ($3, $5, or $10 off) + 15% Off Games (Deals stack, YMMV?)

Fearia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was just at Meijer to pick up on the Summer Bucks deal (credit goes to http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297329) for Microsoft Points. The deal listed would get you 4,000 Microsoft points for $39.99 ($49.99 - $10 from coupon = $39.99).

Here are the coupon details from the website:
OFFER DETAILS
$3 Off 1 General Merchandise or Health & Beauty item $14.97 & up, $5 Off 1 General Merchandise or Health & Beauty item $24.97 & up, $10 Off 1 General Merchandise or Health & Beauty item $49.97 & up, $20 Off 1 General Merchandise or Health & Beauty item $99.97 & up.

Offer available online and in stores. One promo code per order. Once this promo code has been redeemed it cannot be used again. You must be signed in to redeem offer and must enter promo code SUMMER at checkout. $3 Off one general merchandise or health and beauty item priced 14.97 and up, $5 Off one general merchandise or health and beauty item priced 24.97 and up, $10 Off one general merchandise or health and beauty item priced 49.97 and up, $20 Off one general merchandise or health and beauty item priced 99.97 and up is computed on item total after all other discounts are deducted but before tax, shipping and handling, and other surcharges are calculated. This promotion does not apply to Big Steals, More Big Steals, grocery items, diapering items, clearance items, gift cards, prepaid cards, e-gift cards, gaming cards, Meijer Extended Protection or any pages or sites linked to but not located on the Meijer.com domain unless otherwise stated. Offer does not apply to previous orders. Meijer reserves the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). Special pricing or offers are good only while supplies last. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete details. Offer does not apply to in store purchases or orders made on partner business sites.

Offer expires 06/18/2011 at 11:59 PM Eastern | 10:59 PM Central | 9:59 PM Mountain | 8:59 PM Pacific.
*BIG NOTE*: These offer details are different than those listed in the store's print ad. The print ad coupons have far *less* stipulations.

While picking up the deal, I noticed that *ALL* of the gaming software is 15% off (as in, across the bottom row there was a repeated "Sale" sticker stating this). So, I did a double check of the coupon in the paper (which doesn't have as many conditions as the one I listed from the website) and noticed that it did not mention Sales or Special deals in any ways for being restricted. I then confirmed this with a sales person on the floor.

Meijer's games aren't the best priced, and the 15% off may not be in all stores, BUT there are some good deals to be had when stacking. If only the points counted as software . . . ;)

For those who doubt, this was spotted at this location:
1005 E. Thirteen Mile Rd
Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
(248) 307-4900

Additional note:

Confirmed the 15% for that local store via the weekly ad. Others can confirm via weekly ad also by checking "Video Games" section for their local stores.

meijer-ad.gif

meijer2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed at the Battle Creek Lakeview location.

Child of Eden:
49.99 -> 42.49 -> 37.49

Alice Madness Returns
59.99 -> 50.99 -> 40.99

I'm in Dayton and just got off of work, I'll probably swing by a Meijers later tonight to check this deal out. Much appreciate, OP.

I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on this. With this, you can get new releases for about $41 pre-tax (IE: Infamous 2).

Meijer also has 25% off all Sony accessories. A PS Move Navigation controller runs you about $19 plus tax after discount and Summer Bucks.

Snagged one at Harper Creek Meijer in Battle Creek, MI tonight. 15% off all games was still in effect as was $10 off $50 Summer Bucks. That ends at midnight.

[quote name='Fearia']I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on this. With this, you can get new releases for about $41 pre-tax (IE: Infamous 2).[/QUOTE]

If you're not from MI, IL, OH, IN, or KY, then you can't jump on it unfortunately.

When Meijer is in a thread title, I bet 80% of CAG ignores it.

bread's done
Back