NBA 2K14

Batman: Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4

Also 

Mario Wii U for $280 plus $30 off next purchase

Luigi's Mansion 3DS $170 plus $30 off next purchase

EDIT: 2K14

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm well wait for Walmart/BB, but if there is no other like deals for the Wii U, I might cancel the Zelda Wii U on Layaway at Walmart and get this deal.

swing and miss meijers   almost the same  thing they had last year..  One less place have to hit up this year 

how it looks of the ads i did see  (cant tell them cause they have not been released yet)    this might be the first year i   do  no shopping at  B&M stores 

it took a dive because its on sale on Black Friday?
Well I know when I claimed I would wait for it to hit $20 several people said that would take at least a year since Heavy Rain dropped so slowly. BF or not it is half price less than 2 months later. It obviously did not meet sales expectations. I will say the same thing for Batman.

Well I know when I claimed I would wait for it to hit $20 several people said that would take at least a year since Heavy Rain dropped so slowly. BF or not it is half price less than 2 months later. It obviously did not meet sales expectations. I will say the same thing for Batman.
every game in the ad is half off or more so I guess that can be said for all the games. :p

well meijer outdos toysrus and ties gamestop. I predict walmart and best buy having the best but with quite a few different items from the other like last year. So it will likely be hit up walmart then to best buy with the others being sidestops after the madness

well meijer outdos toysrus and ties gamestop. I predict walmart and best buy having the best but with quite a few different items from the other like last year. So it will likely be hit up walmart then to best buy with the others being sidestops after the madness
outdoes Gamestop with half the titles.

Just got an email with all of the ads from Meijer for this weekend, Thursday, Black Friday and Saturday.  Hover over this weeks ad of Assassins Creed IV Black Flag and see their misprint (not price related).  Couldn't read the fine print for the Santa Bucks.

The fact that their deals start at 6am instead of Midnight is a good thing, last year everyone else started at midnight and people were done before 6, they weren't too busy most of the night. Now I can get KH1.5HD without having to fight Gamestop at midnight.

Wishing Meijer was here on the east coast as those are some nice titles and I could possibly skip on taking advantage of Target's B2G1 nest week. I'd also switch jobs to there in a heart beat as well. 6am opening sure as hell beats a possible 6pm opening the night before.

bread's done
Back