Meijer Video Game Deals

skubish

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am never sure if Meijer deals belong here or in Regional.

The Meijer Ad in the paper today has the following deals:
1. Good on 11/6 only Coupon for $30 of PSP slim or DS bundle. It looks like a store bundle with the PSP (Piano Black), Pirates of the Carribean, Street Fighter 3 Alpha, and accessory. (hard to tell from picture)

2. Good on 11/8 only Coupon for Buy and GH3 or GH Aerosmith Bundle and get a GH standalone guitar for free.

3. Buy Quantum of Solace and get a $10 coupon for next video game purchase

4. Buy a PS3 and get s $20 PSN card

5. Buy a XBOX360 and get Free 3month XBOX Live Card

6. Buy Nintendo DS and get a $10 gift card
Midnight Launch Party for GoW2 starting at 10:30pm 11/6.

I wish someone worked at meijer here and could provide us with the markdowns.. i find great games for cheap every now and then :(

my meijer never keeps their game prices up to date and they are all behind the glass so i cant go price check them, i know that some have to be on clearance!

Meijer does clearance video games... In fact, I picked up Geometry Wars: Galaxies on clearance today while grocery shopping. $12.00. They also had Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 listed at the same price.

3040455218_9f288902b5.jpg

I hit Meijer every time I visit my sister in Columbus. The only stuff I have bought thus far were Gangs of London (PSP) for $10 (a few weeks after Amazon offered it for the same price) and Mercury Meltdown (PSP) for $8.

bread's done
Back