$14.99
360/PS3
Medal of Honor War Fighter
Resident Evil 6
Doom BFG

$19.99
360/PS3
Dishonored

Forgot to mention Buy PS3 hardware and get a free God of War game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='admiralvic']Aren't these common prices (I would believe MSRP on Biohazard / Dishonored)?[/QUOTE]
No MSRP is 29.99 on Dishonored and 19.99 on RE6 and MOH

decent prices for several of those games. I picked up Doom 3 BFG a couple weeks back at best buy for $9.99 but $15's not bad for 3 Doom games. I actually went to their website and put Dishonored into my cart since $19.99 is a nice price at the moment... but I'm in PA where there are no Meijer's. Sooooo they wanted to charge me $9 for shipping.... nope, sorry.

I did, however, notify Amazon of the sale price... doubtful but we will see.

[quote name='fearMr.Met']decent prices for several of those games. I picked up Doom 3 BFG a couple weeks back at best buy for $9.99 but $15's not bad for 3 Doom games. I actually went to their website and put Dishonored into my cart since $19.99 is a nice price at the moment... but I'm in PA where there are no Meijer's. Sooooo they wanted to charge me $9 for shipping.... nope, sorry.

I did, however, notify Amazon of the sale price... doubtful but we will see.[/QUOTE]

Dishonored is a game I highly recommend you get from red box (if they have it) or borrow from a friend. There is only single player, and I beat it in about 3 and a half hours, so it would have been better to rent for a day. Nevertheless, it was an awesome 3.5 hours, great game!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Dishonored is a game I highly recommend you get from red box (if they have it) or borrow from a friend. There is only single player, and I beat it in about 3 and a half hours, so it would have been better to rent for a day. Nevertheless, it was an awesome 3.5 hours, great game![/QUOTE]
Are you sure? Three and a half?

[quote name='nsanchez1']I have been seeing minimum play time for the game being at least 8 hrs[/QUOTE]

I beat it in one short night of gaming, 5 hourish. But, i played "wrong" and didnt do much else but sprint through. I wouldnt recommend playing dishonored in that fashion. Took a lot of the magic out of the game.

bread's done
Back