Meijer - XBOX HD Cables $4.90 (YMMV?)

TimTucker

CAGiversary!
Just picked up an XBOX High Definition AV Pack for $4.90 at Meijer (near Indianapolis, IN).

Was tagged at $4.90 (listed on the sticker as 83% off $29.99 original price), but was no longer in the computer system so they had to key it in manually.

They also had S-Video and RF AV packs each for $14.90... not sure why the HD pack was so much cheaper, but it's worth it at that price for the Component cable by itself.

Also noticed F-Zero and Donkey Kong Country guides for $2.00 each.

[quote name='TimTucker']Just picked up an XBOX High Definition AV Pack for $4.90 at Meijer (near Indianapolis, IN).[/quote]

What's "near" Indianapolis? Are you from Fort Wayne? Lafayette? Wanted to know exactly where this is.

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TimTucker']Just picked up an XBOX High Definition AV Pack for $4.90 at Meijer (near Indianapolis, IN).[/quote]

What's "near" Indianapolis? Are you from Fort Wayne? Lafayette? Wanted to know exactly where this is.[/quote]

It was actually "in" rather than "near"... the store on pike plaza on the west side of town. There was only 1 of the HD packs (the one I picked up) and lots of the others left.

[quote name='TimTucker'][quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='TimTucker']Just picked up an XBOX High Definition AV Pack for $4.90 at Meijer (near Indianapolis, IN).[/quote]

What's "near" Indianapolis? Are you from Fort Wayne? Lafayette? Wanted to know exactly where this is.[/quote]

It was actually "in" rather than "near"... the store on pike plaza on the west side of town. There was only 1 of the HD packs (the one I picked up) and lots of the others left.[/quote]

Oh, I go to that one sometimes. Already had a HD AV Pack, just wanted to know which store to look out for on the clearance thing. Thanks fellow Hoosier.

bread's done
Back