Mejier 3DSXL 169.99 2DS 99.99 and Meperks 20 off Genral Merchandise Coupon 5/16-5/17

kilenem

CAGiversary!
Lets time I went to Meijer the 3DS XL and 2DS were on sale.

The coupon is for 3 off $15, 5 off of $25, 10 off 50 20 off of 99.99. The coupon doesn't say it excludes electronics so it should work. I'll try tomorrow. 

Yeah i tried to get a $50 amazon card this evening with no luck.  I couldn't even use my mperk reward coupon i had sitting on my account when i rang it up.  I know i used some rewards perks i had last month to get a $25 amazon card real cheap so this change has happen recently.

I can confirm the $169 price for the 3DSXL.  Unfortunately it's only the standard colors.  Yoshi, Mickey, et al are not included.  

It can be used multiple times? The last time I tried, the coupon disappeared after one use.
You can go on the website and print off the coupons. For some reason the mperks app shows it as one coupon that will disappear after one use. But the paper ad shows four coupons - one for each level - and states each coupon is good for one item. If you print out multiples (or grab multiple ads in store) you could do as many separate transactions as you wanted.

I tried yesterday on some Amazon Kindle cards (cuz it always worked before) and the coupons weren't working. It seems, unfortunately, that they have found a way to fix it so the discount doesn't come off cards anymore....which REALLY, really sucks..... :(

You can go on the website and print off the coupons. For some reason the mperks app shows it as one coupon that will disappear after one use. But the paper ad shows four coupons - one for each level - and states each coupon is good for one item. If you print out multiples (or grab multiple ads in store) you could do as many separate transactions as you wanted.
Oh yeah, you're right. I remember they have these little coupon papers with them by the registers that they just scan, right?

I tried yesterday on some Amazon Kindle cards (cuz it always worked before) and the coupons weren't working. It seems, unfortunately, that they have found a way to fix it so the discount doesn't come off cards anymore....which REALLY, really sucks..... :(
these coupons will NO LONGER WORK on XBOX PSN E shop cards or amazon cards

All discounts on all cards in store ended May 13.  

No discounts or promos will work with these anymore. Mperks or credit card.  Phone cards,game cards,Amazon, Itunes,Google Play, ect. Pretty much all cards in store 

I got a letter from Meijer telling me this at the beginning of May. 

I was able to use this one last time on the May 9-10 15% off credit card.   Great while it lasted.

bread's done
Back