Bioshock 2 (PS3/360)
MAG (PS3)
Left 4 Dead 2 (360)
Dante's Inferno (PS3/360)

$39.99
Mass Effect 2
Assassin's Creed 2 (PS3/360)

Yesterday I saw Phantasy Star Portable at the mejier in Champaign, IL
for $20. they had about a good 5 copies left. Don't know if that is a universal price drop or not.

[quote name='atc250es']How are you a Penguins fan in Michigan??[/QUOTE]

For real. That is just blasphemy!

Probably a Yankee fan too from the tone of his post.

This. Someone needs to GTF out of Michigan.

Wow, this thread has taken a very strange turn. To be fair though I live in Ohio and I am a Red Wings but only because growing up there was never any Ohio teams otherwise I love everything Cleveland.

Most of these deals suck, you can get AC2 for $30 off Amazon/Gamestop/etc. and Dante's Inferno is good if it weren't for the $20 coupon at the EA store. Mass Effect 2 is a good deal though!

Monday the 5th is Senior discount day, if your older than 62 your get 15% off. So call grandma or grandpa to take you shopping :)

[quote name='georox']This. Someone needs to GTF out of Michigan.[/QUOTE]

I'm joining the Michigan vote. GET OFF OUR ISLAND! :p

[quote name='RageATM']Monday the 5th is Senior discount day, if your older than 62 your get 15% off. So call grandma or grandpa to take you shopping :)[/QUOTE]

My dad is old. Older than he should be to have a 22 year old son. He's 40 years older than me! But his age did come in handy when buying my netbook. Got a nice discount on top of it already being on sale at Meijer. Paid $290 for a $350 netbook. Senior discounts are awesome.

bread's done
Back