Mel Brooks 9 disc collection blu-ray $94.99

Dr.Zoidberg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If this has already been posted, sorry for the double posting.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is releasing 'The Mel Brooks COllection' on Blu-ray on December 15, containing nine Mel Brooks movies (six of them previously unreleased on BD): 'Blazing Saddles', 'High Anxiety', 'History of the World Part 1', 'Robin Hood: Men with Tights', 'Silent Movie', Spaceballs , 'To Be or Not to Be', 'Twelve Chairs', and 'Young Frankenstien'.

Little over $10 for each doesn't seem too bad since I don't have any of the movies already.

Wow. If it's that reasonable now I might wait until Christmas or Later to see what the price is. I think the Rocky Blu-ray set is priced similarly.

Damn. I already have Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

I've never seen 12 Chairs, but have always wanted to. Hmm...

Great deal on this nine-pack. All good ones and a must-have for the Mel Brooks fan.

Already picked up:
Blazing Saddles - own on HD-DVD as one of the five freebies they were giving away with a HD-DVD player purchased, picked up the BR from Red2Blu for $5
Spaceballs - picked up w/Amazon credit when they had the movie cash offer for Ice Age 3
Young Frankenstein - picked up as part of the Funny Guy collection w/Office Space and Napoleon Dynamite w/$25 GC from BB

I'm sure I could pick up the nine pack and sell off the extra movies individually for $10 apiece without much of an issue.

bread's done
Back