Memory card adapter loan program?

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this. Pay a couple bucks, plus a couple bucks shipping and you get use of the unit.

Or, set it up something like this, as a buy program:
I paid $15 retail.
Next person pays $14.
Next person pays $13
Next person pays $12, and so on.

It seems better than paying Sony $15 each for something we're all going to use one time. I know I'm relatively late to the party, but I haven't seen anything like this yet.

I like the concept... but might be 'too late', I just used my friends when he got his, but this is a great idea for people who haven't used it...

It's a good plan but now that you can transfer stuff both to and from the PS3, I don't think I'd want to give mine up. Still, if you don't have/don't ever want a PS2 again, this makes more sense than everyone on CAG buying their own adapter.

Eh, I looked at my PS2 memory card and realized the saves I had on there weren't worth $15 and took it back.

Maybe later on through buy.com (

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Couldn't that be interpreted as fraud?[/quote]How so? When they ask why you're returning it, just say you don't need it anymore.

[quote name='lmz00']How so? When they ask why you're returning it, just say you don't need it anymore.[/quote]

Using that logic...

- I should be able to buy a suit for a special event and return it afterward because I don't need it. Or girls buy a dress only for prom and return that as well.

- I should be able to buy a camcorder just for my vacation and then return it cause I don't need it.

- buy a book, read it, then return it cause I don't need it.

The point is should someone really exploit the return system just because they are technically able to? I suppose I speak for myself on this one but I would just feel awful ethically if I did it.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']Using that logic...

- I should be able to buy a suit for a special event and return it afterward because I don't need it. Or girls buy a dress only for prom and return that as well.

- I should be able to buy a camcorder just for my vacation and then return it cause I don't need it.

- buy a book, read it, then return it cause I don't need it.

The point is should someone really exploit the return system just because they are technically able to? I suppose I speak for myself on this one but I would just feel awful ethically if I did it.[/quote]

It is all in judgment... some will feel more wrong then others, it has/will be an ongoing debate forever on whether that is ethically right or wrong. Technically you can do it and get away with it. Whether it is morally right is another thing...

bread's done
Back