Memory Stick Pro Duo

Fertil1ty

CAGiversary!
I got a PSP for christmas, so im looking for a good cheap memory card for it that is around 4-8 GB, whatever best bang for buck there is. Ive looked around and Amazon seems to have the cheapest.

You can also buy an adapter from DealExtreme or Amazon which converts two micro-sd cards (much cheaper) into one ProDuo type of card. I got two 8GB micro SD's plugged in for a total of 16GB of space. Has worked great for months now.

[quote name='berzirk']You can also buy an adapter from DealExtreme or Amazon which converts two micro-sd cards (much cheaper) into one ProDuo type of card. I got two 8GB micro SD's plugged in for a total of 16GB of space. Has worked great for months now.[/QUOTE]
Link?

[quote name='Playgame38']Link?[/QUOTE]

This is the one I've used: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16489

Some people worry that it's a Chinese rip off and elect to buy from Amazon...which is likely the exact same thing made by the exact same factory. It was so cheap, I bought it expecting a 50/50 chance it worked. Like I said, worked like a charm, and I know several other people that also rave about it.

Depends if you need 16 or 32GB with that adapter. Just think about what you are going to do with your PSP. If you are using it for game saves, demos, and a few movies and songs, then a 8GB should be plenty.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Depends if you need 16 or 32GB with that adapter. Just think about what you are going to do with your PSP. If you are using it for game saves, demos, and a few movies and songs, then a 8GB should be plenty.[/QUOTE]

True, but with the downloadable full games from the PSN, I found that I could fill 16GB if I tried. I've got 4 movies that I ripped (from discs I own), plus a couple hundred songs, and about 8 full games. You can also use a couple of 2GB MicSD cards for an insanely cheap 4GB worth of space. I dunno, I already own a 4GB ProDuo card that collects dust now. Had I known about this option, I would've saved my $20-25, whatever I paid for it at the time.

bread's done
Back