Memory Stick PRO Duo

Salamando3000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone knew of any deals on the Memory Stick PRO Duo, preferably in the 512MB or the 1GB capacities. I know where i can get a 512 for 60$ and a 1 gig for 100, and i'm just looking for anything better.

[quote name='shawagg']I don't think staples will PM that place.[/QUOTE]

I PM'ed to Staples and got a 1gb stick for about $70 shipped

[quote name='vietgurl']I PM'ed to Staples and got a 1gb stick for about $70 shipped[/QUOTE]

soexatctly how do i do it, like how to send them the information about the site being cheaper

staple's has them, the 1gb, for $149.99, but they're sold out. i guess if you pm vs compuplus and use a $15 coupon you can get it for around $78 shipped.

1) I bought a $30 off $150 coupon for about $3.75 off eBay. Coupon code was sent via email a few minutes after I paid via Paypal.

2) Added a memory stick pro duo and a notebook to bring the total to a little over $150. Used $30 off $150 coupon and checked out. Total was around $120 after tax (free shipping because I'm a Staples rewards member).

3) Called Staples customer service and asked to pricematch to ecost.com since compuplus was already sold out at the time. At the time, ecost.com had the stick for $89.99 + some amount in handling charges. So after 10% off through the pricematch, it came to around $90. $150 - $86 = about $60...she refunded me this amount. Subtract that from $120 and it brings the total I paid to about $60 + tax + staples coupon

bread's done
Back