Menace II Society directors cut Blu Ray $8 @ Target

I dunno saw it for $10 @ walmart which made me look it up online & found the target price for $8 which is cheaper than amazon.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm mad lame for not getting the reference, lol.[/QUOTE]

I can't take credit for the bar it's all JADAKISS from one of my D-BLOCK!!!!
mixtapes for the early 2000's. I used to be at work saying all types of $hit lol. See a hot chick be like "between your knees & your nose there's a few places my nuts will go" lol

This movie has so so many classic scenes like
O-Dog- "what you say bout my momma?" "Ima need an ol' dog an I ain't taking bout Larenz Tate"
Samuel L Jackson-"what you mean you ain't got my money" classic Oh $hit moment I seen play out in Philly though it was all family so no killing but a couple beatdowns etc.
Caine-"I said a double burger WIT CHEESE...almost made me kill your dumb @ss over sumthin stupid"
Caine-"O you a baller you got a pager...man gimme that $hit"
Some crew watching boxing-"Man that look like Caine whipping your @ss lol" to Pinky from the Friday movies that had him snitchin like a punk.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']I can't take credit for the bar it's all JADAKISS from one of my D-BLOCK!!!!
mixtapes for the early 2000's. I used to be at work saying all types of $hit lol. See a hot chick be like "between your knees & your nose there's a few places my nuts will go" lol

This movie has so so many classic scenes like
O-Dog- "what you say bout my momma?" "Ima need an ol' dog an I ain't taking bout Larenz Tate"
Samuel L Jackson-"what you mean you ain't got my money" classic Oh $hit moment I seen play out in Philly though it was all family so no killing but a couple beatdowns etc.
Caine-"I said a double burger WIT CHEESE...almost made me kill your dumb @ss over sumthin stupid"
Caine-"O you a baller you got a pager...man gimme that $hit"
Some crew watching boxing-"Man that look like Caine whipping your @ss lol" to Pinky from the Friday movies that had him snitchin like a punk.[/QUOTE]

I literally burst out laughing at that comment, lol. Too funny.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I literally burst out laughing at that comment, lol. Too funny.[/QUOTE]lol you should've seen me & my friends at any of my jobs we bug out all the time. Didn't matter whether it was working at the mall, UPS, IRS, diet food call center I can have a pocket full of change but still no cents at all.
There's nothin better than tellin your boss to go do some E.M.D. reports or having reception alert someone over the intercom that several E.M.D. faxes have come in for ____(insert name of the office @sshole). People outside of my circle have no idea what E.M.D stands for so they all hype thinking it's official.

FYI:E.M.D. or E.M.C.= eat my ____ depending on if your a guy or girl. Most inportant lesson I learned from working in CS is how to give the polite FU, you can say ANYTHING to anybody it's all how you say it.
"Mr. Smith I overheard reception stating they had an important E.M.D memo for you" or "there's a whole stack of E.M.D. reports waiting for you" lol

bread's done
Back