Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Announced

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']more cool hidden characters. [/QUOTE]

Darth Maul WITH the double bladed saber.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Boba Fett.[/QUOTE]

Nope, Maul's better. He got taken down by bitch ass Luke which makes him an even weaker bitch ass. See, when it takes 2 characters to kill another character in Star Wars, that means they are badass. It took Anakin and Emperor to take down Mace Windu, it took Anakin and Luke to take down Emperor, and it took Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to take down Maul. Therefore Maul>Boba Fett.

Oh, and we never had to suffer through Darth Maul as a whiny little bitch kid in episode 2...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope, Maul's better. He got taken down by bitch ass Luke which makes him an even weaker bitch ass. See, when it takes 2 characters to kill another character in Star Wars, that means they are badass. It took Anakin and Emperor to take down Mace Windu, it took Anakin and Luke to take down Emperor, and it took Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to take down Maul. Therefore Maul>Boba Fett.

Oh, and we never had to suffer through Darth Maul as a whiny little bitch kid in episode 2...[/QUOTE]
Have you ever played Mercenaries? It's a sandbox shooter, so Boba Fett fits the game more than Darth Maul.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Have you ever played Mercenaries? It's a sandbox shooter, so Boba Fett fits the game more than Darth Maul.[/QUOTE]

Don't care.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope, Maul's better. He got taken down by bitch ass Luke which makes him an even weaker bitch ass. See, when it takes 2 characters to kill another character in Star Wars, that means they are badass. It took Anakin and Emperor to take down Mace Windu, it took Anakin and Luke to take down Emperor, and it took Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to take down Maul. Therefore Maul>Boba Fett.

Oh, and we never had to suffer through Darth Maul as a whiny little bitch kid in episode 2...[/QUOTE]

Luke didn't take down Boba, Han and the Sarlaac Pit did. Although, if you want to go into the non-movie continuity, Boba is still alive and well, having survived the Sarlaac Pit, but Lucas doesn't really consider that canon. Still, it took two characters to take down Boba. :)

[quote name='BlueWingX']Luke didn't take down Boba, Han and the Sarlaac Pit did. Although, if you want to go into the non-movie continuity, Boba is still alive and well, having survived the Sarlaac Pit, but Lucas doesn't really consider that canon. Still, it took two characters to take down Boba. :)[/QUOTE]

I can't remember who did what but I thought Luke sliced into Boba's jet pack and he fell into the sarlaac pit? Oh and sarlaac doesn't count as a character, its an animal at best. Besides the fact that the damn thing can't even move...

You also didn't address the bitchy boba from episode 2.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Then go play Tony Hawk 3 instead.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I'd have to say I'd rather have Boba Fett over Darth Maul.

I haven't even played the first game though. :lol:

Oh, and we never had to suffer through Darth Maul as a whiny little bitch kid in episode 2...[/quote]

Boba Fett wasnt taken out by luke, it was Han, and only because he was blind and accidentally hit his rocket thrusters. Otherwise, Boba would of taken them all out. And if you really want to get crazy, It took 3 to take out Boba Fett, Chewy to warn Solo, Solo to hit the jetpack, and the Pit to finish him off. (Even though he's alive in the comics, I think?)

3 Characters to kill one Boba Fett makes him the strongest villian in the Star Wars Universe by your way of thinking.

But even though Boba Fett is a great idea, I love the idea of Boba and Jango Fett for a 2 player co-op. Boba and Jango destroying an army is a beautiful thought to have.

not to nitpick, but didn't han and luke take boba down?
Luke sliced off boba's gun but then han swung a mace(on accident as he was blind) which hit Boba's backpack, shooting him into the Sarlaac.
so in theory, Han and Luke took down Boba.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']:cry: To hell with you guys.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry but I couldn't care less about Maul or Fett. I thought we were discussing Mercenaries 2....not starting a SW fanboy argument.

[quote name='thealternakid']not to nitpick, but didn't han and luke take boba down?
Luke sliced off boba's gun but then han swung a mace(on accident as he was blind) which hit Boba's backpack, shooting him into the Sarlaac.
so in theory, Han and Luke took down Boba.[/quote]

Actually, that just means that it took 4 People to take down the mighty Fett.

Good catch!

Thats like all of the SW villians power combined into one almighty GOD.

bread's done
Back